The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

101 posts Page 4 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
:oops: :smile: Hi All Monday fasters. Im in today as well. 4th fast for me.Each one seems a little easier but still finding it difficult with the amount of times I need to pee, particulally in the night. Didnt count first night but 8 times 2nd night and 6 third night. Makes me very tired next day. Hopefully it will continue to slow down as the days go by. 4lb lost so far so I will keep at it . :wink:
Good morning Monday fasters. Quite jealous of all you Aussie fasters enjoying sunshine, here in the N/E of England we are seeing snow again so heating thermostat will have to be turned up today as tend to feel the cold when on a repair day. Suppose I should be more energetic then I wouldn't notice the cold but I've always been a lazy so & so!

Have a good day everyone.
Well it appears to be the most popular fasting day of the week, and more so today for me after an extreme weekend of indulgence.. Cooked breakfasts, a wedding, excessive drinking, HUGE Sunday lunch.. Amazingly I only put on 2 lb, although this is the first time since I started the diet that I put wieght on.. :frown:

I'm sure it's a blip, and I need to level out now anyhow with the weight loss..

Good luck all..
Hello, another Monday fast for me, week four and going well so far. My first return to running (jogging!) in 4 months, so I have nothing to compare against regarding energy levels and stamina when running fated or fed... however, it felt like I'm nearly starting from scratch, which I am: I was running up to 6k 3 times a week without fail before last November, and now all I can manage is bursts of 2-3 minutes. Still did cover more than 5k, it just took a bit longer...
Anyway I feel good right now, but getting cold again of course. I intend to save all my cals till Dinner time about 6pm let's see how that goes today, it was fine last week.

Have a good day everyone.
Me too! Good luck everyone! Keep busy and hydrated too! :0)
Doesn't Monday come around quickly! And what a lot of fasters today - scattered worldwide (isn't technology amazing!!). Still chasing my elusive next goal of 12st - but I'm sneaking up on it slowly, so that all that matters really. Lovely Sunday lunch yesterday (homemade chicken & mushroom pie) and all the trimmings, and a small piece of cheesecake - no more will pass my lips (apart from tea/water, until green pepper soup tonight. These fast days are certainly getting so much easier, particularly Monday's when I've usually feasted quite well the day before ! :clover: Good luck everyone, have a good day
Fasting today. Wouldn't be a problem, but because of this week's schedule I need to fast again tomorrow, so that's too days in a row. Wednesday seems like a long way away!
Good morning fasters everywhere. Like most I enjoyed my weekend Sunday roast etc so happy to fast today. On my second drink now and off to make some veg soup soon for lunch. It's a gloomy old day in Northumberland but I have lots to keep me busy.
Hello fellow monday fasters, im on fast 5, nearly considered moving it to tues this morning because ive been up alnight with my daughter ,but have decided to just get on with it. wish me luck, hope you all are having or had a good day :sleepy:
im soooooooo hungry right now I could eat a shoe :( woke up starving, which is annoying, trying to save my kcal for tonight but might have to have some raw mushroom and peppers to try and settle my stomach a bit. Filling up on sparkling water atm to try and fill less hungry.

packing the house down in boxes, so trying to use that as an distraction but not working as well as I would like it to. Its my 4th fast, and seem to be harder then the others. BUT I WILL DO IT!
Hello!This is my 4th day of fasting. For me it is hard, I am irritated, have headaches and trouble sleeping. I did lost one kilo, so I will keep going and hope thai it really gets easier. Good luck everyone!
Doodle wrote: Good morning! Sunny Monday morning in UK now and I am starting fast number 3. First time I'm trying skipping breakfast - let's see how I go! Hope you all have a good day!

Exactly the same as me!
Feel a bit low today. not hungry but dreaming of chocolate mousse or Brownies. Ohlala

Let's enjoy our Fasting Monday!!!
Another full weekend eater here ready for the fast.

Good luck everyone x
Hello everyone!
Fasting today too. Weekly weigh in this morning and found that I haven't lost anything this week nor have I put anything on either. Can't complain as I have overeaten this weekend with a birthday party and a take away as the main culprits.

7th Fast day and looking good so far.

Good luck to all my fellow fasters!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
101 posts Page 4 of 7