The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

163 posts Page 11 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
hilaryjane wrote: Sorry I realise that it's Minumonline (put it down to the fact that I obviously don't read the names carefully enough!)

I'm an online mum too :grin:
Im getting mentally prepared for another liquid one tomorrow. It's already 8:30pm here and I last ate at around 6pm this evening.

I'm hoping it's easier than the last one.
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I think you might be right Redhead by mentioning the tdee thing that I've been trying to avoid. If I'm honest I know that my carb intake is too high. I had hoped that the weather had improved by now so I can have lots of salads.....or is that just an excuse!!! I am resisting calorie counting but I've read quite a few posts today including one from PhilT saying reducing daily calories by 2/300 can get you off a plateau. The bottom line is if I want to get the health benefits and lose weight then I'm going to have to look at non fast days.
I'm at the end of a liquid fast today. Only had coffee and two slim a soups today. :like: Looking forward to breakfast, though going on past experience I don't expect to feel hungry in the morning. I'll leave it as last as I can before breaking the fast. It feels almost like ruining all my hard work. I'm sure I'll manage though. :wink:
Me too Robnem, planning to have lunch around 12 noon tomorrow :)
Will probably just have another coffee for breakfast!
Wildmissus, I also put on weight on my Monday weigh in day, can see the scales dropping again this week though so I'm hopeful I'll be back on track this week. I have found weigh ins to be up/down and stay the same but overall downward trend so may just be a blip. Although I do have lots to lose so it's more forgiving if I overeat on non fast days. Hope the next weigh in is kinder to you :0)
Well I'm lying in bed feeling very proud of myself for having made it! :grin: I've only lost 0.2lb this week though, so that's a bit disappointing but it's in the right direction. :shock: Onwards and downwards for next week's weigh in. :clover:
Good morning everyone, so weigh in this morning, gained 400 g , however lost 2 cm from waist. Very happy with the waist measurement as finally it brings me under the healthy 50 % ratio. Don't know why the gain, well I started a new DVD workout this week , ripped in 30 plus I know my TOTM is due next week, so hopefully I will see a decrease next Saturday.
I am so thrilled after my first week of 2 x 36 hr liquid fast days! Saturday is my weigh day and I have lost a mighty fine 2.9kg this week! Think my metabolism has had the kick start it needed. My TDEE has dropped a bit too & now I'm looking forward to another week of 2 x liquid fasts. Feeling energised & really healthy too :) one more kilo off and I'm into double figure kiloage :) I can't remember the last time I weighed under 100kg. Thrilled :)
Well done Welshsupergirl! I did 2 x 36hr liquid fasts this week too and feel incredible!
My weigh day is tomorrow, hoping for a good loss :)
Congrats malteserr and welshsupergirl :) It's 3:15pm here and I'm feeling a bit hungry but nothing unbearable. Another few hours and it will be 24.

How is everyone else doing? I know there aren't many others on a Saturday, but maybe some.
Everyone is doing so well! Im really busy in the week so rarely have time to come on here but it's great to catch up at the weekend! I'm loving liquid fasts - did 2 this week and lost 2lbs which I'm especially pleased about as I had 2 absolutely MAHOOOOOOSIVE feast days consisting of dominoes pizza, chinese takeaway and birthday cake! Surely thats the beauty of this way of eating, never in my vast dieting experience have I lost 9lbs in the first 2 weeks and enjoyed so much treat food. Bring on next week :)
Great news Ourb :)
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
163 posts Page 11 of 11