The FastDay Forum

Fasting today?

Every day there will be a new topic in this forum for today's fasters to chat & support each other.
Please don't make extra threads in here besides the daily fasting threads, if you've got a question please post it in the relevant forum or ask in today's 'Fasting Today' thread, thank you.

84 posts Page 1 of 6
Fasting Monday 3rd June
02 Jun 2013, 19:58
Ok, so we're not there yet ...... but I am SO looking forward to fasting on Monday, don't know why I feel so heavy this evening, but I'm looking forward to feeling a whole lot better this time tomorrow :cool:
Re: Fasting Monday 3rd June
02 Jun 2013, 20:07
Monday morning here in NSW and I am fasting today. This is my 12th fast but I still feel anxious at the beginning of the day that I will feel terribly hungry. Reality is that the fasting days are quite comfortable although I miss food. But actually I have already done a substantial part of my 24 hours while asleep and I will have dinner tonight around 6pm so it really only is 12 more hours.
02 Jun 2013, 20:08
We'll be joining you when it is Monday in the UK. :)
02 Jun 2013, 20:43
Yes I am also fasting today. This is my This is my 19th fast and I am looking forward to it. Some fast days are easier than others. I hope this is an easier day. I still haven't got myself very organised with planning fast day meals. I tend to not eat until evening if at all possible and then have a calorie controlled meal. I do drink lots of tea, coffee and herbal teas though. If really hungry I have a can of tomato soup ( about 80 cals) Have a good day everyone.
02 Jun 2013, 20:45
I'm in as well - just sitting on the train about to get my flask of coffee out - usually bring a protein bar but forgot today so will not have anything till I get home whenever that is. This is week 13 for me so must be up to 35 ish fasts I guess. I feel so over fed from a weekend of indulgence that I feel I NEED to fast. Funny how I used to just keep eating :>) Tho I think I tend to eat more now on feed days because I can...naughty me.
02 Jun 2013, 20:52
AnnieD
Your motto is ONE DAY AT A TIME!
Yes I am in TOMORROW- but a nice chilled glass of white wine beckons today.Tomorrow is another day.
02 Jun 2013, 20:54
I'm with you, fellow monday fasters.

It's my birthday on Tuesday (the big 29) so I am going to make myself a dirty Eton mess with some egg whites I have knocking around in my freezer, and go out for a cream tea with my mum. Ahh lovely!

So thats what will be getting me through tomorrow's slim pickings.
02 Jun 2013, 21:13
I'll be in tomorrow too, had a BBQ today and ate half the quantity of food I would've before starting 5:2 and I still feel podged where did I put it all before?! Back to work tomorrow after half term and it's an inset day so should be a good day to fast. Have a good one folks :)
02 Jun 2013, 21:14
imcountingufoz wrote: I'm with you, fellow monday fasters.

It's my birthday on Tuesday (the big 29)

My birthday tomorrow too - although sadly a bit more than 29. Happy Birthday tomorrow fellow birthday person. Is there a name for someone who shares the same birthday - apart from twin?
02 Jun 2013, 21:17
Happy birthday for tomorrow Byoung and Imcountingufoz.
My usual Monday fast. My gym buddy cancelled so I'm being lazy and lying in for a bit. Then it's off to work.
02 Jun 2013, 21:36
Happy birthday to birthday buddy girls
Love eaton mess
Enjoy your day
02 Jun 2013, 21:37
I'm in.
With holibobs on the horizon it's all systems fast!
02 Jun 2013, 21:40
I'm in too. Probably not a great idea as I'm having lunch with my boyfriend before he goes away for a month, and then I'm going to a comedy club in the evening where everyone will be drinking. Hmmm maybe I'll swap and do Tues instead, flexibility is the beauty of this after all!
02 Jun 2013, 22:07
Eighteen weeks in for us and my husband & I will be fasting tomorrow when it's Monday in Britain. We have eaten too much this weekend, especially carbs, and it's probably more than a couple of fasts can deal with! However, we have still managed to lose a little weight this week, so it's not all bad! Good luck to all fasting tomorrow!
02 Jun 2013, 22:17
I'm fasting today too. It's a public holiday in NZ today so enjoying not having much to do and being able to take it easy - I find fasting at work quite tough.

Only my third fast, haven't noticed much weight loss yet but I have more energy and feel good for trying. Fingers crossed I get some results this week!

Happy fasting everyone - what's on the menu today?
84 posts Page 1 of 6