The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 39 of 96
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
16 Apr 2014, 16:32
I'm doing 16:8 eat what I like this week but I would love to join in with low carbing next week if you're all doing it but don't want to start till Tuesday. I already eat hardly any white carbs but would be happy to go lower. Shall we all eat similar meals? @carieoates @debs @sue.q @cblasz

Well done to your boy @azureblue
16 Apr 2014, 19:37
Yes I'm in @Wendy Darling Debs is doing a 3 week run I'm mostly chicken or fish but having a turkey for the weekend so will see how it goes I've got some quorn mince in so maybe spag bol + courgette spaghetti one night for a change.

@carieoates exactly what have you eaten a stick of because at 18g I need to avoid it. :shock:
16 Apr 2014, 21:29
Yes, I'm up for that ladies! Started well and shall be using my ketostix so see how I'm going. Luckily being at work Easter isn't getting in the way for me :cry:
17 Apr 2014, 07:07
@Sue.Q I weighed some French stick from sainsburys. Used my fitness pal to calculate carbs and cals. Yes it was a lot. But this morning I've got a stinker of a headache, I'm hoping it's due to low cals and or carbs. But I was drinking like crazy I know this as I was also peeing like crazy.
Hubs was trying to ply me with wine and fresh cream Victoria sandwich. Bless him.
More low carbing today, my quest for "de-carbonation" is going well so far.
17 Apr 2014, 07:24
Mmm, carieoates, what was hubby after? And did it work? :wink:
I checked a while ago and I am definitely fat burning, my little pee stick went dark pink - yay!!!
17 Apr 2014, 08:08
Wednesday finished on 80g carbs so a much better day. Fasting now and hoping to get 23 hours of positive water/coffee/tea drinking in before tonight's veg soup. I'll probably end up only losing what I gained on Tuesday, oh well, c'est la vie :0)
17 Apr 2014, 08:31
Well done @Debs now at least you know that you are fatburning deffo, great news :heart:

@carieoates Never had/have bad side effects with reducing carbs myself, in fact the opposite I'm more energised and always on a bit of a "high" which must be annoying for those around me. Lol
Hope your headache is bit better now, more water may help and that's my downfall never getting enough
( on that subject did the dessert work?)
Fasting today and I'm thinking spag bol and
courgette spaghetti
:clover: :clover: :clover:
17 Apr 2014, 09:33
Ha ha no ladies, he fell asleep.
Egg based lunch today, to keep that low carb going.
17 Apr 2014, 11:51
Day two of very low carb done. I think I may have gone over today with some cheese I probably shouldn't have had, but still around the 20-25g mark. I am only having one meal a day and am pretty much 20:4 at the moment. My calories were around 1200 which was a bit too high, but still within my TDEE. Time will tell.
17 Apr 2014, 19:42
Finished on 31g carb today, a bit high (would like it to have been below 20g but hey ho) but my brain kept nagging about eat Eat EAT so a huge veggie soup is now consumed and quieted the gremlins.
Onwards my friends, downwards :0)
17 Apr 2014, 23:28
Well done azureblue, keep it up!!! Not sure how I will go today, I did weights this morning and am waiting for the hunger monster to stir within!
18 Apr 2014, 07:33
Well done to you all in this tent you all seem to be on a roll! (Although not a french one :shock: :grin: !) I may well join you after Easter, as I think from your results, low carb may be the way for me. Just weighed for final Easter challenge and now down to 9st 12lb - which is good - but I do want to kickstart losing again ...

So it looks like you may have to be making room for me and my namesake (twice!) @Wendy Darling :cool: - (but after Easter, as I have a sort-of impromptu family get-together with some cousins, who want to know all about the family tree - it'll be me in the 'Who do you think you are?’ slot, revealing all the family skeletons! And as well as the skeletons, there's bound to be cake / hot cross buns / sausage rolls, etc etc ... :shock: )

And where can one buy pee sticks???
18 Apr 2014, 07:34
Any good chemist silverdarling, but feel free to grab a twig from the garden if you just want a stick :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
18 Apr 2014, 08:00
:heart: More company next week that's great, enjoy your get together. @Silverdarling I never did get the sticks tried boots, co-op pharmacy, my local, or loyds but I'm seeing the nurse next week and taking sample, I'm going to be cheeky and ask her for some, otherwise Amazon.

Hi @Debs going OK for me but haven't got that "thinner feeling I had all last week, some days were little to high hoping yesterday low count will compensate, off to the bathroom and my Easter weigh-in fingers crossed but happier because of last weeks results. :clover: :clover:
18 Apr 2014, 08:06
Debs wrote: Any good chemist silverdarling, but feel free to grab a twig from the garden if you just want a stick :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As I have just completed my bi-annual bowel cancer screening test, the thought of more sticky moments in the toilet is well,..............you can imagine.......... :shock:

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 39 of 96