The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 49 of 96
Previous 1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
29 Apr 2014, 23:25
Morning all!
Two very, very low carb days for me and pink this morning. Determined to keep it going for the rest of the week!
29 Apr 2014, 23:29
Well done @Debs
That's brilliant news on the verge of success you so
deserve to win this battle. :like:
29 Apr 2014, 23:32
Morning Sue.Q, so near yet so far. This time surely!!! I do know though that any carb whatsoever sends my weight soaring! Must find the balance once I get there. :bugeyes:
30 Apr 2014, 06:19
I must confess that I had the roll. It was delish. Sometimes I just can't do it, resist the odd carb I mean.
Basically I was weak as I checked my calendar and decided that it's ok to have the odd blow out if my body neeeeds it. But saying that what would have happened if I didn't eat it. I would have felt robbed that's all..

But the only carbs I've had the past week has been those in veg, red wine, one bread roll, a couple of new potatoes, half a pitta bread, two shortbread biscuits, a hob nob. You see the carbs I've had I can name so I suppose that's a good thing........isn't it. Pee check later. Then I will be cross with myself so won't do it again.
30 Apr 2014, 10:24
If you are going to blow it on carbs @carieoates, then definitely do it on something scrummy like the roll! I try and think before I shove it in my mouth, doesn't always work but at least I try!
Kept the carbs below 20g for the third day in a row, really tired and had bad cravings today but haven't succumbed. Got see the pink pee soon surely!! If not, it has been an excellent exercise in self control as I have had no chocolate either :confused:
30 Apr 2014, 10:29
'Slaps @Debs with a wet fish'.....don't think about carbs Debs! And, well done on your three days in a row I hope it's working. :victory: Best wishes Debs. :clover:
30 Apr 2014, 10:48
I made a low carb veggie curry yesterday and put in a generous dollop of HP Fruity sauce, as it was a bit dry: 10g carbs :shock:
I then added 30g oily dal at 16g carbs. Still only had a total of 61g carbs, though.
:grin:
30 Apr 2014, 10:51
Ah thank you @auriga, I consider myself slapped around by a large haddock!
Trying to keep them down for a few days just to stimulate that fat burning, but don't worry I'm not getting obsessive, just trying to make a dent in things. Mostly my stomach!!
But thank you for your thought, I just seem to be very stubborn with my weight!
30 Apr 2014, 10:58
Actually @Debs I was thinking of a Murray Cod or maybe a blue fin tuna.......stands well back from the screen! :dazed:
30 Apr 2014, 11:19
Moving away now. Sounds of Deb bolting out the door :razz:
30 Apr 2014, 11:58
Just a mild positive for me so far today. Cheese and ham salad very small one for lunch and 6 strawberries.
Noticed today that the squash I've been drinking is not added sugar free. What a shock I was horrified. Where's the gin.
01 May 2014, 17:29
@Sue.Q and crew, how's the low carb week been going? Erm I meant de-carbonation.
01 May 2014, 18:56
Heavenly dinner - Waitrose prepared haddock in a buttery sauce with English asparagus. Perfection on a plate.
01 May 2014, 18:56
Yes my low carb week is going well I've just had celeriac mash with my chicken casserole and veggies :like:
My sugar cravings are really bad since I gave up sugar in my drinks this is something I need to address now!!! :shock:

To be truthful I'm dreading the scale tale tomorrow
How are things for you @carieoates @justdee And come in @rawkaren :shock: @Debs
01 May 2014, 19:35
Lunch with a friend today. She had done chilli and rice. It was rude to refuse! I did pass on the crumble, but I would have done that anyway as I'm not a lover of cooked fruit. 98g carbs consumed in total today.
Previous 1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 49 of 96