The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 48 of 96
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
28 Apr 2014, 11:33
Debs wrote: I envy you and your foodie events PFT!!

This one's in a local theatre, @debs, but a Monday afternoon? :shock:
Waste of time for me, but I still need to put in an appearance!
28 Apr 2014, 11:34
Sounds lovely Julianna!
So does your dinner Sue.Q! I just had a lovely piece of grilled barramundi with veggies, quite full now.
Aching from the gym yesterday but shall fire up again tomorrow.
I'm sure it won't be that bad PFT!
28 Apr 2014, 16:50
What would you recommend as a maximum amount of carbs per day to be considered "low carb"?
28 Apr 2014, 17:00
daydreamer21 wrote: What would you recommend as a maximum amount of carbs per day to be considered "low carb"?

It's a tricky question: anywhere between 20g to 120g it all depends on how sensitive you are to them @daydreamer. For some 20g is as low as you should go and for others they can't lose weight if they eat over that amount.
28 Apr 2014, 17:30
Just thought I'd stick my head in here as I'm trying to go lower carb this week. I don't really want to start counting carbs but will mindfully eat much less carby stuff. I don't know if that's good enough to do anything but we'll see.
Dee
28 Apr 2014, 18:37
Challenge day 1 this week: trying to resist some divine soda bread, several local cheeses and the most gorgeous chocolate fudge cake, which mysteriously ended up coming home with me!! I tried them all in moderation!
28 Apr 2014, 18:44
Finished today's feed day on 1360 calories and 80g carb. That'll do.
29 Apr 2014, 09:53
I got up this morning feeling tired and hungry. I was going to have a slice of toast but stopped myself, put on my trainers and went out for a walk. I surprised myself :). It's 11:50 now, the morning after a fast and I've still not eaten. I know some of you miss breakfast the day after a fast but this is a first for me, I don't even feel that hungry now. I'm going to have a boiled egg in a minute and then some lunch with my daughter at 1:30ish.
Have a lovely day everyone. :)
Dee
29 Apr 2014, 11:19
Well done justdee, it comes as a shock to start with but gets second nature with time. I had a low carb fast day which also included a couple of yummy spoonfuls of creme fraiche!!
29 Apr 2014, 16:22
My carb monster is here..........it's my cycle. I know what you're trying to do but I won't let you...........not this time. There's some crusty white rolls in my kitchen and a pack of butter in my fridge. HELP.
29 Apr 2014, 16:43
Sling 'em over here, Caroline. They can join the chocolate cake in the freezer!!
29 Apr 2014, 16:54
I'm ok now, just had a couple of sniffs. @Pennyforthem
Baked aubergine and a chicken breast tonight. Then out to ...........guess what........class. Lol
29 Apr 2014, 17:13
Ham, scrambled eggs and mushrooms I think tonight - we've got an egg glut, but I'm not really in a cooking mood, so quick and simple
29 Apr 2014, 19:27
carieoates wrote: My carb monster is here..........it's my cycle. I know what you're trying to do but I won't let you...........not this time. . HELP.

:shock: Lol@carieoates Wonder if that's my problem :shock:
OH Yeh I'm to old must remember :shock:
My low carb week isn't going well sh**ugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: Well done @justdee you're doing better than me very rewarding feeling missing out breakfast. :heart: :heart:
29 Apr 2014, 22:08
Sorry you're not finding it as easy this time @sue.q . Just keep thinking of that holiday. Tomorrows another day, good luck :) . I'm doing ok on low carb, better than I thought I could. I've had no bread yet this week (my weakness) and MFP said my carbs are coming in at less than 100 on non-fast days. I just hope I can keep it up for the rest of the week. :)
Previous 1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 48 of 96