The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 51 of 96
Previous 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
03 May 2014, 08:55
Woops! Sorry Caroline! I usually check but of course that time I didn't!
Xxx
03 May 2014, 09:02
@Julianna where has your lovely avatar gone, can't see it on my iPad. Have to say thanks to you as I had my chicken bones soup following your recipe and it was devine and just hit the spot at 5pm to revive me until my green soup for dinner. Both soup low carb too as befitting this tent
03 May 2014, 09:13
gillymary wrote: @Julianna where has your lovely avatar gone, can't see it on my iPad.. Both soup low carb too as befitting this tent

@Julianna I can't see your beautiful photo either :shock:
@gillymary on her posh iPad is missing my awards too
but I can see them very strange.
:clover: :clover: :clover:
03 May 2014, 09:28
Thanks @gillymary and @Sue.Q, I didn't realize my avatar was missing. So are the ' before and half way ' photos on my ' Julianna's journey 1 year on' in the ' disappointed or delighted' section. Beautiful @Moogie put both photos and my avatar on for me when I emailed them to her so maybe I need Moogie to help find my photos? But as Moogie is still recovering it can definitely wait.
Gillymary, I'm glad you liked the broth. Slow cooking up to 24 hours results in a great tasting broth. I tried 48 hours and it was too long. The broth didn't taste as nice but I will use it in cooking instead.
Xxx julianna
03 May 2014, 09:33
@julianna I put chicken in oven as you directed and overnight in the slow cooker. Had to share mine with DH as he has been out in the cold playing golf. It was what he needed too. I had another soup on hand.

How many frames do you do to a batch
03 May 2014, 11:09
It could be an ipad problem as the avatars disappear for me too, particularly if I am using wifi
03 May 2014, 11:37
Hi @gillymary, I put 3-4 chicken frames depending on the size. Then I cut them up with kitchen scissors to fit them on the slow cooker.
03 May 2014, 12:24
Sorry @Julianna :shock: :shock: :shock:
All gone it says the file no longer exists. :shock: :shock: :shock:
03 May 2014, 22:14
That's weird huh? Not to worry @Sue.Q we'll pretend they were a mirage. :clover:
Xxx
04 May 2014, 03:31
Low carb comfort heaven - hot chocolate made with pure cocoa and coconut cream. The ultimate comfort food, a Bounty in a mug, without the sugar!!
04 May 2014, 04:57
Wow, that sounds nice. What a clever idea Debs.
04 May 2014, 06:05
@debs that sounds fab. What exactly did you use and how? Thanks x

Last night I did a bit of a vegetable medley. Steamed some carrot batons, fine beans, broccoli, courgettes and leeks then sprayed them with olive oil, roasted them and then put some grated cheddar on top and put them back in the oven till the cheese melted. Was really tasty. I could have eaten just a big pile of that for dinner
04 May 2014, 06:14
That sounds yummy @Wendy Darling. I think @Carorees makes a similar veggie bake but rubs pesto through it. I tried it and it was really nice.
04 May 2014, 07:01
Thank you Julianna, yes pesto, that sounds good, I will try it
04 May 2014, 07:04
Honestly, really simple Wendydarling. I mixed some cocoa powder with some boiling water, added in coconut cream, that's all I had, milke would do as well, and then microwaved it!! I like coca on its own but you could use stevia to sweeten it.
Serious comfort food!!
Previous 1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 51 of 96