The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 52 of 96
Previous 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
04 May 2014, 07:09
I have a block of coconut cream that I bought for curry. Never used it before because I have always been afraid of the fat content. Doh! Still am a bit but will make some of that tonight. Got some Green and Blacks cocoa in the baking cupboard that I no longer use for cake making obvs :lol:
04 May 2014, 07:10
Perfect!! Just mix it with water then. MM, may have another one!!
04 May 2014, 07:46
Now I'd like to try some of that . If it tastes like a bounty I'm in.
04 May 2014, 07:49
Oh no, not the dreaded coconut again! It gets everywhere

:shock:
04 May 2014, 09:42
julianna wrote: Hi @gillymary, I put 3-4 chicken frames depending on the size. Then I cut them up with kitchen scissors to fit them on the slow cooker.

I hate to sound stupid, even though you would imagine I'd be used to it by now, but what exactly is a chicken frame? Obviously, chicken, but is it something akin to what we call chicken portions, that is, still with the bones in ?

Ballerina x :heart:
04 May 2014, 10:55
Ballerina wrote:
julianna wrote: Hi @gillymary, I put 3-4 chicken frames depending on the size. Then I cut them up with kitchen scissors to fit them on the slow cooker.

I hate to sound stupid, even though you would imagine I'd be used to it by now, but what exactly is a chicken frame? Obviously, chicken, but is it something akin to what we call chicken portions, that is, still with the bones in ?

I assumed it was just the carcass Ballerina but maybe I'm wrong? :grin:
04 May 2014, 12:02
callyanna wrote:
Ballerina wrote:

I assumed it was just the carcass Ballerina but maybe I'm wrong? :grin:

Same....cally.

I've been naughty, sausages cooked on BBQ in a white roll with a beer. Two naughty little things beginning with B there, bread and beer.
It is a bank holiday weekend after all. Now where's my spade..
04 May 2014, 22:42
Yes @Ballerina I believe its the chicken carcus but as that's not a really nice sounding word @gillymary used the nicer sounding word ' frame'.
Xxx
04 May 2014, 23:47
Still low carbing but weight has gone up AGAIN :cry:
06 May 2014, 15:09
I miss you @Debs, I bet you're tucking into all sorts of lovely foods. Spending time with the OH and not here.
I'm back to the ultra low carbs, bet my pee won't be purple until later tomorrow.
06 May 2014, 16:03
I'm utra-low today too - pork tikka and leaves for lunch, veg curry with eggs tonight. And I've decided not to drink tonight, after a heavy weekend - hate dry evenings, but I'm going to do it. Got lots to do tonight, so I'll be fine.
06 May 2014, 16:25
Debs wrote: Still low carbing but weight has gone up AGAIN :cry:

Oh dear @Debs I do feel for you! :heart:
06 May 2014, 18:39
53g carbs today ...
06 May 2014, 19:35
This weeks plan = 16/8 plus low carb

Had green tea all morning, a 2 egg smoked salmon omelette and salad with feta for lunch. Oh and a banana. Hairy sticky chicken with stir fried mushrooms in creme fraiche and salad for dinner. A few cups of chai with coconut milk this afternoon and evening. I am full to the brim but I might have some full fat Total Greek yoghurt and a few almonds later.

906 calories and 48g carbs according to MFP so far, not including the yoghurt and almonds which will add about another 250 calories and 6g carbs. I think that sounds ok. My FastDay suggested TDEE is 1380. Lol I remember thinking at one time when reading the posts of more experienced fasters that I would never understand all these numbers. I think I'm really getting the hang of this now. I also remember thinking that my TDEE was shockingly low and said so many times! How strange that further down the line I am perfectly satisfied with it.
06 May 2014, 21:10
My carb count for today is mega low, about 15-20 or less, cals prob about 600 but my TDEE is mahoooosive.
Few almonds, cheese and ham and lettuce witan a teaspoon of coleslaw.
Aubergine and vegetables, quarter of a white bap. A prawn. Yes one single prawn.

Purple pee here I come.
Previous 1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 52 of 96