The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

1436 posts Page 58 of 96
Previous 1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 96 Next
Re: 2014 Low Carbers Tent
01 Jun 2014, 00:59
That's great news
@Maggiee did you find it hard or doable?
I'm on my way to watch 2 of my kids in a take kwon do tournament. I'm praying the don't get kicked in the head. :bugeyes:
I don't normally have brekky except on Sunday if I feel like it so today
Breakfast- ricotta and spinach frittata
Lunch - I poached 2 kilos of chicken breast, blitzed it in the food processor then mixed in mayo then made chicken and lettuce sandwiches for everyone but I get a salad with a big blob of the chicken on top.
Dinner- a beautiful piece of pork sitting on a bed of red onion,pear and apple bubbling away in the slow cooker for when we get home tonight.sides - baked pumpkin,sweet potato and my delicious baked mushroom dish ( recipe in recipe section) yummo!!!
01 Jun 2014, 09:01
One kid did get kicked in the face and has a bruise. She's a tough kid. Nearly home to my slow cooked pork. Can't wait. Xx
03 Jun 2014, 18:18
50g carbs today WooHooo!
03 Jun 2014, 19:32
Well done @azureblue. I achieved 57g yesterday and a guestimate of 85 today, as I went out for lunch, but had coronation turkey (my version) for dinner. And very nice it was, too!
04 Jun 2014, 12:31
I'm doing OK with my lowering carb intake, this week in a hope to blow away completely my holiday gain I'm going down to 50g with a couple of days at
20g or thereabouts.
Caroline is going to call us all in on Friday/Monday :shock:
Thank heavens I'm still managing to get the celeriac
can't find it it any of the big named supermarkets just the local fruit+ veg shop and they're massive,
so cottage pie (celeriac mash) for tonight's fastday meal with loads of veggies can't wait. :clover:
04 Jun 2014, 12:41
I' m going into hiding when Caro calls us :bugeyes: still struggling with feed days..replenishing myself far too heartily x
04 Jun 2014, 12:48
Back to low carb for me as well. Hoping to soon get to my interim target.
04 Jun 2014, 12:51
piper wrote: Thank you, Lizbean.

I've read the whole topic, and was thinking it through. I like that everyone seems to be veggie eaters and that you can cut as much or as little as seems right for your own bodies. ( I'm still figuring out what some of the vegetables are). Atkins was too restrictive and did funny things to my poo. Does anyone get a metallic taste in your mouth?

Carieoates...if that is your current picture, you look great. I'm not really seeing that you need to lose anything else!

I am really interested in what Carorees posts. Good bye Bill Nye, Caro is now my science guy (or gal, as the case may be).

Thanks @Lizbean but I have rocks in my pockets. I am seriously a lot heavier than I look it seems. And my goal of 11.11 is what some folks start at but that's where I'm heading. I hope.
04 Jun 2014, 13:03
We're off to Glyndebourne later and I've done a gourmet low carb picnic ; crustless pork pie, salad, olives, peppers, artichokes, pork scratchings (free range, home-made), raspberries, strawberries and cream. And Prosecco, but I'm not thinking about that.

But I cant get any of those picnic champagne flutes - sold out in 6 shops I visited today. Country must be over-excited by the sunshine :cool:
04 Jun 2014, 13:37
Have a super doops time @minumonline. Somewhere I'd love to go.
04 Jun 2014, 14:17
Question for you low carb oldtimers!
I am craving bread today..can literally see pics of baguettes,crusty slices etc pass before my eyes
Ate no bread Monday ( fasting) ..just a small wholemeal roll yesterday..and none today,fasting again,and no bread in the house..
Could i be having withdrawal symptoms? :confused: answers on a postcard..which i might just eat fir all that carby cardboard! :lol:
And yes @carieoates you deffo look lovely and slim in yr pic,have always thought so x
04 Jun 2014, 15:28
Hang on in there [tag]CandiceMarie[/tag] (wont tag)
That's the carb monster just ignore him he's set to ruin any day be it fasting or otherwise :shock:
Just wants you to stuff your face with bread + potatoes.

[tag]Minumonline[/tag] What a great idea crust less pork pie never heard of that one before :clover:
04 Jun 2014, 16:49
Waaaargggggh! Not another monster to contend with @Sue.Q i don't think i can cope!
You mean there's a carb monster as well as a hunger monster? Who knew..
And then there's the monster under the bed too! And the bogey man..and Icky the Fire Bobby and 3 Billy Goats Gruff and the wolf who blows the house down :bugeyes:
Life is just too darn dangerous!I' m gonna crawl under my duvet and never come out ( take a big loaf and a chunk of butter with me :lol: ) xx
04 Jun 2014, 18:23
Come on in @fastinggal Join us in this tent there's a wealth of information from all the knowledgeable people on this forum who all talk a lot of sense :like: :clover:

unlike::: oh there you are
@CandiceMarie There are monsters everywhere not sure about the under the bed bit though :shock:
04 Jun 2014, 19:00
What's that you say @Sue.Q? Candy Cane speaks a lot of sense ! ? How very true! :like:
No monsters under yr bed,just all the avatars you stole :lol: :lol: :lol:
Previous 1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 96 Next
1436 posts Page 58 of 96