The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 68 of 148
Previous 1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
17 Aug 2014, 22:17
So glad beans n oates thread haven't been kicked off the forum..everyone knows beans n oat(e) s are good for you! X
18 Aug 2014, 11:56
Blimey, I really missed a lot yesterday didn't I. Sorry, but I was really bad yesterday.

I didn't realise that posts ended after 1,000. I need to try and keep up...doh!

So, I guess you're travelling now Oatesy. Hope you have a good trip.

Thanks for the selling tips Candy. I shall have a little look through that. Still haven't bean paid by that gink. I don't know about you, but I pay straightaway when I win a bid. Oh I hope he's not going to be a pain. :frown:

How's the fasting going guys?

:confused:
18 Aug 2014, 13:20
Hope you get paid soon Beano
I wdnt dream of bidding unless i knew i could pay up immediately i won
Fasting v v hard for me today..v tired and achey and v hungry too..keep thinking i want to eat something just to give me some energy.
Hope yr day going well and hope Oatesy will soon be back home after her long drive x
18 Aug 2014, 14:35
Yes, me too Candy...could really do with munching right now. We mustn't give up, we'll only feel bad afterwards. Just think...tomorrow we can eat whatever and whenever we want (within reason!)

Not feeling great myself either, so am just chilling (watching The Killing). Just relax Candy, don't overdo it. What are you planning on eating later anyway?
18 Aug 2014, 17:01
I' m going to have some fish coz been craving it for ages x and two tiny apples later.
How bout you?
Got myself some Marks ready meals..was looking for some low cal marks desserts as well,but a lot of them had the same horrid stuff that marshmallows have in them :0( i.e., beef or pork gelatine urgh! Finding it v hard to resist the idea of going over to my local corner shop and buy something. Smeone mentioned chocolate biccies in an email to me and theyre now swimming round my thoughts :razz:
Today has been hardest day ive ever had i think as i feel dreadfully tired..
Have kept busy but will be in bed by nine - so not long to go! Hurrah! x
18 Aug 2014, 18:48
I was so sure I'd replied to your message, Candy. Where on earth did it go?!! Knowing me, its probably in the wrong thread...doh!

Anyway, it won't be long until beddy byes and you can wake up to the delights of eating what you want when you want (within reason).

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm not wearing my glasses and can't actually see a thing

:shock: :geek:
18 Aug 2014, 19:07
It's perfect Beanie x
Hope that guy has come up with the loot by now..or i' ll send @Sue.Q to sort him out x
18 Aug 2014, 19:26
CandiceMarie wrote: It's perfect Beanie x
Hope that guy has come up with the loot by now..or i' ll send @Sue.Q to sort him out x

@Candicemarie This I wish I knew the answer to
How to get a refund back from an eBay seller who's messed me about deliberately just to make sure my time for complaints was up it was a poxy amount of money but he has privately been very rude and blackmailing towards me and no email to eBay has ever been read by a human being or they couldn't give a sh*t.
Would really love to get my own back and I've tried for many months now :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am so so mad but yes I'll give it a go for you nursy.
18 Aug 2014, 19:41
Oh Sue @Sue.Qthat sounds awful. Have they given you falsely bad feedback because you can get that removed can't you?

At the moment I've got about five items that remain unpaid (including my expensive one :( ) there are some really horrible people around aren't there. Rolf Harris did it for me and now I'm completely disillusioned with fellow humans :frown:
18 Aug 2014, 19:45
Mine was an item I returned then he kept the item ,+ cash!!!
Also gave me bad feedback as a disgruntled customer but I can't get anyone to answer an email at eBay.
Can't you insist on PayPal only or are you covered with insurance?
I always use PayPal but my issue is with eBay.
18 Aug 2014, 19:47
OMG @Sue.Qthat's awful,so sorry youve had that experience,specially the blackmail part..some people are vile :confused:
My worst ebay experience was similar....buying a ring from a shop on ebay ...paid for it,it arrived - they'd sent the wrong size
Phoned them and they said,so sorry but return it and they wd send correct size
Returned it and never heard from them again..no ring, no cash back.
Went to give negative feedback and they had unsubscribed from Ebay..nothing i could do..
Maybe we need to release the guys from your back bedroom? See if a bit of brawn puts the frighteners on shady dealers :?:
18 Aug 2014, 19:53
I accept PayPal or cheque. Apparently eBay tends to side with buyers so you should have bean helped there Sue. It's a tricky old business isn't it.

Whaaaa?! Back bedroom? Who's in there? :shock:
18 Aug 2014, 19:57
Who's in @Sue.Qs backroom,beany??? Well might you ask...!
Only most of the guys who no longer write on here..they don't get the chance to ( she's got them locked in there ..plus dozens of our missing avatars..
yeh shocking isnt it! ) x
18 Aug 2014, 20:05
@nursebean Take no notice that's just a big cover up by @Candicemarie She's got big @philxjr locked away for her own joy ready to abuse him whenever she's got the energy.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Then of course there's the missing Bigmammacupcake :shock:
Never seen daylight since a meeting with our Candy ages and ages ago probably a year now and nothing!!!!
So many missing members are you displaying those "members"
on your mantle place Candy? Queen of the Houdini act. :shock:
18 Aug 2014, 20:08
Hehe@Sue.Q! Ive got a dartboard on my mantelpiece with yr photo on it! :lol:
Previous 1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 68 of 148