The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 71 of 148
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
26 Aug 2014, 10:56
I've just chucked a bucket of ice water over my head for charity.
I'm bonkers, I don't care and I know it.

Can't seem to upload my video. May have to put it up onto youtube.
27 Aug 2014, 08:13
That's so cool (excuse the pun). Awesome thing to do for charity….
28 Aug 2014, 16:46
Carie,isBeano ok do you know? Hasnt been on this thread since 21 st and ihavent had an email from her for a few days xx
28 Aug 2014, 17:15
Hope so candy. @nursebean. Are you alright dear. Hope you're busy and ok.
She's not been online since 22nd aug. Isn't her sis visiting?
28 Aug 2014, 18:07
Blimey has it really bean that long? Sorry to be so elusive. I've bean up to my ears in Funkos. As you can imagine its really hard work for me, having to list each item and deal with customers. You know that Guardians of the Galaxy thing I sold. They STILL haven't paid. Its bean nearly 2 weeks now. He's supposed to be paying me tomorrow. I didn't realise it was going to be so difficult, but people can be so annoying can't they.

Anyway, my sis doesn't visit for another 2 weeks yet. I can't wait to see her :)

Sadly, I haven't bean able to fast and I've been a bit down I think because I just can't stop eating the naughty stuff. I'm currently considering going back to Slimming World to see if that helps. Oh I don't know. Wheres me mojo gone?

Anyway, enough about silly old me...how have you two been? Ok? Carie, you are crazy with the ice thing. Is this a new craze or something? Everyone's doing it! Urgh! I bet it felt horrible....brrrrrr :confused:
28 Aug 2014, 18:33
carieoates wrote: I've just chucked a bucket of ice water over my head for charity.
I'm bonkers, I don't care and I know it.

Can't seem to upload my video. May have to put it up onto youtube.

Here's a possible substitute (worth it once you get past the commercial):

http://www.9news.com/videos/life/2014/08/25/14594047/
28 Aug 2014, 21:30
Oh hi@nursebeanBeano! So glad youre around!
Sorry about that guy..hope he pays up tomozz ..the worm..i can't imagine leaving it so long to pay for something. X
29 Aug 2014, 08:17
Good video @ADFNfuel I've seen some great ones this week.
That naughty man I hope he comes up with the lolly.

Bean. I've been pretty bad this week whilst on my mini break last night in cafe rouge I had a salad. Monday begins my fasting with earnest after all hols are done. I am back to work on Tuesday aswell so it's all going to be far easier from now on.

Come join me with back to school fasting on Monday. 4.3 so we can have a nice weekend with some treats. Could do with your support to bud. :doh:
Right got to go there's a full English with its name on it downstairs.

Laters.
30 Aug 2014, 15:54
Hello fellow fasters. So what do do think to my proposal Bean?

4.3 you and me next week, Yes or. No :?:
I'm off to a fiftieth Birthday party tonight. Was all of a whizz about what to wear as I don't know if it's indoors or out, I get every cold and the Mozzies are liking me at the moment. Had the hotel windows open on thurs night and got 7 Nasty bites. I'm wearing black linen Capri length trousers, I have two pairs bit one is a bit tighter that the other, depends how my tumm feels when I get dressed. I might also wear a bright blue jasper conran vest with sequins on the bottom or an off white sleeveless shirt with blue butterflies on. I have black platform heels courtesy of marks and spencer comfy shoe range. I have them in purple too but my bag Is black. Smart casual. Have just done my nails and they don't look as good as they should as have lost three. So painted them all blue and popped some sparkly stuff on from daughters nail polish collection.

Might post pics later.
31 Aug 2014, 11:54
Hope you enjoyed,Carie x
Outfit with either top sounds just like you said...smart casual xx
Soz bout the bites :confused: poor you! X
31 Aug 2014, 15:30
Got my dancin feet on candy, was going to 1am, not enough chance to over drink. Was a great night. Here's me and my mate.
image.jpg
Party
31 Aug 2014, 16:18
Lovely pic Carie,you look great and very happy and young too
So you went with the butterfly top? X
31 Aug 2014, 16:28
As thanks Candy, soft lighting Ey!
Yes went with the sleeveless, and took a long thin cardy with a silver shawl. It was cold until we tore up the dance floor, lol. :grin: :lol:
31 Aug 2014, 18:17
Throwing shapes! Good way to use up dem cals! :lol: xx
01 Sep 2014, 07:49
It's the last day of the school Hols for me. Back into the groove tomorrow. Fasting today and weds. It's just the battle with all those others on the road I don't like. I shall be cream crackered by the end of the week. We have two training days, so no kids in till thurs.
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 71 of 148