The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 69 of 148
Previous 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
18 Aug 2014, 21:56
nursebean wrote: I was so sure I'd replied to your message, Candy. Where on earth did it go?!! Knowing me, its probably in the wrong thread...doh!

Anyway, it won't be long until beddy byes and you can wake up to the delights of eating what you want when you want (within reason).

Sorry if there are any mistakes. I'm not wearing my glasses and can't actually see a thing

:shock: :geek:

This reply went to the fast day forum email I believe. So you haven't gone completely bonkers, just a wee bit.
18 Aug 2014, 22:05
Obviously, I needed to return a day earlier, you've all gone totally bonkers. Sorry about that bean, what can be done. I've never used ebay, scares me to death.

Hey good news, my son has just been given a permanent job. Yay, he's in the money he's in the money, can't remember the rest of the lyrics.
See you tomoz when I've slept off that second mammoth 4 +hr drive.
:heart:
19 Aug 2014, 07:48
Morning.
I'm fasting today as feel really really desperate to get back on the wagon, I'm going to clip clippety clop to class this morning, then be back to take delivery of my new washer and drier, excited about these new additions to my utility room. Sad but true.
19 Aug 2014, 07:54
Fast day forum email ? :bugeyes: no idea what you mean Carie.. I didnt get one from fastday :?:
Must admit was a bit mystified by beanys comment but put it down to her being bonkers..bless her ..
I totally empathise with yr utility room excitement! I would be,too..x
19 Aug 2014, 08:05
Nearly forgot...42nd Street..
We're in the money,
We're in the money;
We've got a lot of what it takes to get along!
We're in the money,
The sky is sunny;
Old Man Depression, you are through,
You done us wrong!
Well done that boy! X dont forget to treat Mama to something nice from yr earnings! X
19 Aug 2014, 16:24
Thanks for that candy.
Hey I'm nearly there for my highly unusual Tuesday fast. And I'm planning on going for it again tomorrow to get me back into rhythm.
Also @nursebean, have you spotted we are now in the most replied topics section
Whoooop of the forum.
19 Aug 2014, 18:15
Whoop whoop well done B & O xxx!
Ps Carie are you laundering away like billyo?
19 Aug 2014, 19:32
http://youtu.be/JfMBcIVU6Rw

Yes candy first wash on now. It's super duper. Flashy lighty, beepy beepy, spiny whiny.

Check this out gals.
19 Aug 2014, 19:50
Hey there Mrs WishyWashy!
How brilliant are those little girls! Word perfect even tho i havent a clue what they're singing :?:
So funny at the ending and very touching how they hug! X
19 Aug 2014, 19:55
It's from frozen....let it go....
19 Aug 2014, 21:47
Really want to see this film,ive heard its brilliant! X
20 Aug 2014, 12:06
Oh bless those little girls...cute! I especially loved the yawn in the middle :smile:

Hope you're enjoying your new gadgets Oatesey! How lovely to have your own utility room with all singing all dancing gizmos.

Glad your son has got himself a job. Thats wonderful! What will he be doing?

So, how's your second fast (in a row) going today?

How are you doing Candy? Is it a better day?

I've sent an email to the guy who hasn't paid me yet...and haven't had a reply yet...doh!

Looking forward to Paella tonight...yum yums.

Watched the end of The Killing. What a sweet ending. Brought tears to my eyes. Am I getting soft in me old age? :confused:
20 Aug 2014, 12:41
Ohhh beano its not fair youre still waiting for payment..that makes me feel really cross.
If someone cannot genuinely pay that day,they shd at least email,apologise and promise to pay within 3 days
Isnt it in the rules that peep have to pay up within 3 days?
You can do without the hassle x
20 Aug 2014, 12:51
That's awful bean. Hope it's all just a misunderstanding.
I've had to eat at 1pm, got the Wobblies. Was busy outside gardening. ANYhow, if I don't have much at dinner I will still be on course for that back to back.
Gawd then it's GBBO to sit through also
20 Aug 2014, 13:09
OMG! GBBO! Wassat? :shock:
Previous 1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 69 of 148