The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 70 of 148
Previous 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
20 Aug 2014, 13:47
Pennys just dropped..great british bake off..i see what you mean Carie :frown:
I can't watch unless i have a little something in my paw to nibble on ...
Tho mystifyingly today,i feel soooooo full up! Makes a change! :confused:
20 Aug 2014, 14:04
So glad you've relanded onto planet earth candy. Feeling great now, and wish I hadn't needed that light lunch.
Bit we shall see how the rest of the day goes. I'm ironing at the moment with modern family on the tv, adore that Gloria on there. So yes GBBO later.
20 Aug 2014, 14:45
Oh I love Bake Off...but its gonna be hard watching it on a fast day. Mind you, its ALWAYS gonna be on a fast day innit!

Sounds as though you're doing pretty well to me Oatsey! So what if you've had a bit to eat, I'm sure you won't go over your 500 cal allowance...plus all that ironing should work it all off. So don't worry

:cool:
20 Aug 2014, 17:22
Off to class now. And GBBO has bread tonight. Gawd help us.
20 Aug 2014, 20:55
Hiya Bean this is how Back to Back Fast went.....
I'd say that I'm prob 150 -200 cals over due to wobbles at lunch and then wobbles again after class. I will definitely try again. So in addition to my allowed food I had a cup of homemade veg soup, some cheese and four crackers.
I have also done two highly energetic and sweaty jazzercise classes. So all in all I feel super duper.
Interestingly I didn't once feel hungry I just felt weak, that's the only reason I ate cheese and soup, hunger I can ignore and tell to get back into its cave until I'm ready to eat these days.
So in summary, I conclude that this experiment went well, and I'm thinking that this was prob because I usually skip brekkie anyway. So my bod was ready for feeding at this time but I was gardening,

Will try again another time, but not too soon. Am in London for a few days next week so no way Hose. Gaucho here I come.
21 Aug 2014, 07:39
For some strange reason I'm back up to 12.11 this morning.
Ho hum keep calm and carry on as they say.
Saw this on fb and thought of fastday community.

image.jpg
21 Aug 2014, 08:26
I think you managed backtoback pretty well Oatesy. Its so annoying that your weight crept back up but I'm sure that's just a temporary glitch of water retention (damn it!)

We're having our garage roof removed and replaced today. As soon as the guy arrived he used our loo...big time (how gross is that!) Its put me right off :curse: Poor Poppy has a sense about them too and isn't a happy bunny. Hope they hurry up and get it done quickly

Well I was good on my fast yesterday. Just had my Paella which was 421 cals. I have milk in my coffee during the day but thats it. I used to have a yoghurt afterwards but decided to try and avoid that. I still haven't weighed myself yet because its just too scary. I'll wait until I have a waist again and then try :confused:

So whats on you agenda today Oates and Candy? Anything exciting planned. You're not fasting are you CAndy? Or are you? I just can't keep up with it all.

Oh I heard from the guy who won my item. Apparently he had an "urgent family matter" and so will pay me on the 29th! Sounds more like thats pay day to my mind...grrr!

Not much to say. Might pop out in a bit to our usual destination of Redfields Garden Centre where we enjoy a delish cappuccino (the highlight of my week!)

Hope you have a great day today. At least the sun is shining :smile:
21 Aug 2014, 08:51
Not much going on here yet.,.... Got to get the hubs up who got stranded in Huntingdon after night out in London, son went to collect him and some others, earns himself £40 as taxi was going to be £50.
His car is at the station and he's supposed to be in London today. But alas a 3am bedtime means he's still in bed. Lol, he's going in at 12. His boss kept him out drinking so that's ok.

I'm having a cleaning day today. No fasting, but I have that lovely empty tum this morning and will feed it with a really nice big lunch of poached eggs, streaky bacon and mushrooms. Ooh might even splurge out and have so me full fat yog aswell.

My plan is to stay 4.3 until back to school then I will go back to low carb with 16.8 only.
Next week will be a bit hard but will see how I go as in London weds, might just drop in a 16.8 instead.

Gross, that loo story....gross. Glad we have three loos.
22 Aug 2014, 09:44
You feeling better today Carie? I feel post fast fab..not hungry,no cravings,body at peace..
Shd be enough result to keep me on track but i still keep falling off my hoss..he's stamping his hooves to show his disapproval! Up all night tho,peeing ( me,not the horse) and with awful rumbles..
Beany what is up with people? DDs removal men did a great job,but one of them did a " big job" as soon as he got to her flat..shehad to get the bleach out :confused: as Carie said,gross...just gross x
22 Aug 2014, 16:57
Hello guys just popping I to say Hi.
Fasting today it's nearly six and all I've had is an oxo and 6 king prawns.
Having chicken breast stir fried with mushrooms, other veg and some noodles.
23 Aug 2014, 14:08
Update on yesterday's fast. It was going very very well. Then the hubs poured me a glass of Shiraz, then I had a top up, then I had a lump of cheese. I'm a bit miffed as it was a really good fast day aswell. Weight still 12.11. Another stone to go, and I so want to be 11 something.
Anyhow, better than eating loads all day I suppose. How was yours @nursebean?

I'm looking forward to getting back to work, kind off. I like the routine that's all. I went to see my old mates at the university and they told me about a potential job for me. Mustn't get excited, but I'd love to go back to my old job, love to. May have to do more hours, but as long as I can wangle Fridays off, an early start and finish I will be skipping with joy.
Just planning our "mini break" to Central London next week. Rail card purchased, tesco vouchers in had for free entry to London zoo and the tower. Just looking for best hotel now and good deal for the shard.

So are you still doing 4.3 bean or will you be IF, so another one tomorrow.
Hope you have a good long weekend and many people hit eBay to buy your wares.

:oops:
24 Aug 2014, 13:41
Where's our nursy girl?
Hope both of you ok xx i feel too drained to do much todat tho in my head i"0' m doing all sorts of things!
At least the Hunger Monster isnt prowling..so far have only had a banana and one of those tiny bags crisps you get in cheap multipacks? Containing about ten crisps? But ok by me,means not many cals in there x
25 Aug 2014, 09:03
Crappolar, just did a nice long post and the stupidly deleted it.
It went so egging like this.
Yesterday a Sunday I did a sort of fast, no food till 4.30 some bread and cheese, then roast lamb with mini roasts and then ribboned courgettes sautéed. We went for a 5km walk whilst the meat was cooking. Felt great, to stride out with the hubs, seeing the combines out there frantically getting the last of the wheat in before last nights rain.

So with our mini break now well and truly planned to the enth degree, I will not be fasting (basic 5.2) this week as we are B and B (staying at Hilton west end WOOP) so brekkie with loads of protein and then a nice dinner out in the eves. Hubs has agreed to doing this aswell, it worked for us in Marrakech, but may prove harder this time as we will be doing loads of walking.

Actually, I might be able to fast weds as don't go til. Weds, we shall see.
25 Aug 2014, 20:29
Hope you gals enjoyed yr bank hol monday
My DD & SIL came home from lunch out with treats..over done it today,deffo fast tomozz x
So,carie,you in the west end london for a break from wednesday? Where / what are you planning to go / see? X
25 Aug 2014, 22:06
Sorry candy been busy designing our new kitchen :grin:
Shard, poppies at Tower of London, and if weather good London zoo on Thursday. This is looking more and more like a no due to rain.
Previous 1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 70 of 148