The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 72 of 148
Previous 1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
02 Sep 2014, 06:25
BACK TO SKOOL.
Yes I'm back to work today, free school dinner with a custard based desert. Yummy.
Had a super fast yesterday slight rumble in the tum when I went to bed.
See you later.
Is that young Bean about? candy. ... :?:
02 Sep 2014, 07:48
Custard based desserts of every type are heaven,Carie,so enjoy...you deserve it!
Hope first day goes well.no kids til thurs so sh'd be more peaceful than normal!
I loved Educating Essex and Educating Yorkshire...looking forward to Educating the East End.
Think Bean is immersed in her ebay venture..i hope she's not overdoing things,but it takes a lot of hard work to keep things running smoothly
XX
02 Sep 2014, 09:10
What did you get up to in London, Carie? Did you get to the Shard? X
02 Sep 2014, 14:29
image.jpg
Shard selfie
image.jpg
London Zoo
image.jpg
Night time view from the Shard
image.jpg
Poppies
Yes Candy, we did the Shard, poppy display at the tower and London Zoo. Had a super time, eating and drinking too much. :confused:

Just a couple of piccys.
02 Sep 2014, 19:48
Thanks carie for the selfie and the other lovely pics..view fr theShard is stunning isnt it! And i love the giraffes!
I bet it's very moving to see the poppies x
05 Sep 2014, 10:16
Hmm where are those pesky youngsters Bean n Oates?
I guess theyre both busy with skool and funkos! :geek: :geek: :geek:
Just poppin by to say hiiii and have a fab weekend x
05 Sep 2014, 11:59
Hiya candy. I'm back to work. So juggling many balls at the moment.
08 Sep 2014, 16:16
Had a little wobble today, de carbonation was a bit rougher than unusual. Aubergine bake in the oven, so will have a full belly before class tonight. Steps back right up where they should be.
Wondering where my buddy has gone, been a long time without her. @nursebean. Sister and family must be here by now. :oops:
08 Sep 2014, 16:32
Oh yeh Carie thanks for the reminder! Nursy will have the fambly over from Canada by now xx
09 Sep 2014, 11:16
Good grief where does the time go?!!

So you're back at work now Oatesy? How's it bean?

How are you today Candy? Are you having a good day?

How is the fasting going for you both? I've bean naughty and seem to retain so much water these days. Excuses, excuses. I've decided to give up puddings and on non-fasting days to follow Slimming World's guidelines so that I can eat more healthily. After all, the fast days are easy really aren't they....its the normal days where I go heywire. I think I may go back to doing ADF. I need structure!

The sad thing is that I've had to cancel my nursing registration today as I'm no longer well enough to work :( On a postive note, my little shop has really had a busy burst lately and things are going really well. :)

My sister doesn't arrive until Sunday and then we're going to spend a night and a day together which I just can't wait for. I really can't!!

Hope you guys are ok. Look forward to hearing all your news!

Bean xxxx
09 Sep 2014, 14:16
Soooo good to have you back Our Beano! X
One of dem weary old days for me following a burst of activity over the w/ end..sooooooooo boring! Like you said elsewhere,i too feel about 80... :confused:
Sorry to hear bout yr registration,must make you feel sad..we identify such a lot with our working roles and can feel at a loss when it goes..
Like me training / working as social worker/counsellor,youve given a lot of yourself and yr time to studying,training and working as a nurse..its such a shame we've come to the end of those particular paths. But think of all the people you helped in that time,all the lives you helped improve. When people were ill you made them more comfy and played yr part in restoring them to health,so its not wasted. Now you have yr new venture and good on ya getting it up and running :like: :victory: xx
09 Sep 2014, 14:43
Hello there. I like the fact that your shop is doing well. And like candy says, your nurey days are over but at least you can look back and remember those good old days.
So when will we see that ADF queen back in action. My prob has been that I had 6 whole weeks of holiday brain and holiday eating to go with it.
Take it easy and come back very very soon you naught little bean you. :heart:
09 Sep 2014, 16:59
Yes it was a holiday that did for me! My aim is to cut out puddings now and then when my folks are away I can go back into mega drive and back on the ADF wagon...hoorah!! Plus I hope to restart yoga.

Thanks for your kind words Candy! It's true, I do think back to my patients and I'm glad I was there for them. And now a new chapter begins...
10 Sep 2014, 08:37
Morning all...and what a BEAUTIFUL morning! The sun is shining. It feels lovely out there (which is why its a shame I'm stuck in here...doh!)

Anyway, what's happening? Anyone fasting today?

I meant to comment on your photo Oatesy. The Tower of London poppies is a scene that is totally overwhelming isn't it. To think that each poppy is a lost life is very sobering indeed.

:heart:
11 Sep 2014, 10:01
At work feeling achey with a cold virus. Day off tomoz and then meeting Wendy d and madcat on Sunday for brunch chat and shopping. Looking forward to that. :oops:
Previous 1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 72 of 148