The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 130 of 148
Previous 1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
01 May 2015, 10:57
Big hugs to all and Hazlenut @Hazlenut20 I am SO impressed with your DODOing. Puts me to shame!! Well done. It sounds as though you might try it from time to time.
Carie @carieoates your itinery looks exciting. I'd love to do a mud run. I bet its great. My sister did something similar last year where they ran 5k and then squirted each other with paint! Crazy!
Sorry to hear about your neighbour's wife Candy @candicemarie. It must be so strange to be alone after being a couple of so many years. I hope she has many friends to help her.
And how is that puddy cat? Home now and enjoying life much more I bet xx
I'm struggling from day to day. I'm planning on getting back to fasting on Tuesday. Am very low at the moment. Its so stupid because I eat when I'm fed up (well I eat all the time!) but I know I'll be depressed about putting on weight and yet I still eat the wrong things. What on earth is wrong with me?!!
Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope you're all ok
Bean xx
01 May 2015, 20:05
A lot of us are the same @nursebean We eat coz we're stressed and what does that do? Make us feel even more stressed - and fatter :confused:
I think part of the time too,it just gets hard to do..coz really,life shouldnt be like this should it?
We should be able to just eat what we need when we need it,but so many psychological factors come into it and complicate matters
Lets just try make a pinky promise not to go mad over the weekend and then make a great big ' back on track' resolution for next Tuesday
We know we' ll feel better for it
Been to see pusscat..he's coming along fine thanks..doesnt mind his cage and is allowed out for cuddles and treats
Me and DD had a lovely cuddle with him this avvo x x had him out of the cage and resting on cushions with us both stroking him..he went fast fast asleep bless him.x
01 May 2015, 20:09
Aw, thanks @nursebean....just trying to be a good student to make the boss (you!) proud!!

So sorry to hear that you are low right now. I truly understand what that feels like, but I know that you also have more than your fair share of other health issues to cope with. Just wanted to remind you that fasting will still be here waiting for you...as many times a week as you like....once you feel a bit more robust. You are so much fun on here and so encouraging & friendly to us all....but please put yourself first and concentrate on whatever you need to right now. If there's anything I can do, please just ask xxx
01 May 2015, 20:50
Don't worry @Hazlenut20 I am VERY proud of you. I can't believe how much you've lost. You must be thrilled! Well done you xx
Candy, I WILL make you a pinky promise and won't go mad over the weekend. Actually I seem to have controlled my appetite today and haven't snacked at all this evening. Mind you, I don't feel well so thats why. Still, it's a good thing in a way ;)
Oh that little Ziggy. He must have looked so cute snoozing. It's so satisfying watching your furry friend when they're relaxed and content xx
Well I hope today's fast went well and that you'll enjoy tomorrow Hazlenut. You're nearly there now aren't you ;) xx
01 May 2015, 21:13
Aah lovely wise words from our @hazelnut20 x
Bean @nursebean have you seen this
resources-links-f3/hate-to-diet-thank-your-brain-t14118.html
from @lovemyparrot? Interesting...
And DD said thank you for asking about little ZiggyPiggy xx Image
Waving to @carieoates xx yoohoo Oatesy ! X Image
02 May 2015, 03:32
Oh how I love the little green man with crutches Candy!! xx
02 May 2015, 07:53
I' m glad he made you smile Bean but very sorry you were here at that ungodly hour
It can get very lonely awake in the middleof the night cant it :confused: xx
02 May 2015, 08:04
What she says..... Sleep is essential to our well being, i hope you got some more Zzzz's my friend.
02 May 2015, 09:59
Yes woke up at 2:30 for some reason. Still, I managed to do a bit of reading which was ok. Just taking it slow today.
What have you two got planned this weekend?
02 May 2015, 10:45
Hi B n O x
Bean my plans for today are foiled..wanted to have brekky with my fruend upstairs ( her birthday) and go to a festival this avvo..but no,stuck at home today feeling Krank ( ill) as the Germans sayImage
03 May 2015, 21:17
Oh Candy, sorry your plans were foiled. Hope you sleep well and wake up feeling good...on your new dose :wink:
xx
04 May 2015, 06:07
Morning girlies xx hope yr Bank Hol goes well..looks like being a sunny day wooohoooooo! Unusual for a BH :like:
04 May 2015, 07:42
It is lovely and sunny here today , chilly wind though.
Had a family day yesterday buying building and trying out a new BBQ which the cat is now using as a perch to survey his territory,
Have a great day
05 May 2015, 02:24
Hi girlies. Had a very productive BH sorting out displays for my car boot (which I hope to do on Sunday...weather and energy permitting) It's amazing how much stuff we've got and it's really quite difficult deciding which ones to take!
Fasting tomorrow (well today) as are you two...aren't you?
05 May 2015, 07:06
Ohhh poor Bean!
You were here writing in the middle of the night...Image
Hope you got to sleep in the end xxx
Its pinky promise time ! :lol: xx
Previous 1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 130 of 148