The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

2209 posts Page 129 of 148
Previous 1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 148 Next
Re: Bean & Oates - Mad Eaters!
25 Apr 2015, 03:27
Looks like it was a good wedding day, judging by the photos on Facebook! What was the food like? :wink:
Good luck with today's fast xx
25 Apr 2015, 08:18
Pictures on FB! :shock: what about here? Come on Carie,@carieoates i love seeing yr pics and i am not a Facebooker!
I know it can be a pain putting pix on here tho..
Bean@nursebean..sorry you were awake at such an unearthly hour x
25 Apr 2015, 16:08
image.jpg
Bride, groom

image.jpg
Me and hubs

Ok here are a couple of pictures for you.
She is my hubbies niece, great girl and she looked like the princess all girls want to be on their wedding day. He's not bad looking either, :wink: :wink: and their three year old son who did a speech and carried the rings.
25 Apr 2015, 17:01
Thanks @carieoates..what a beautiful little family! And how sweet that their little boy made a speech.
Bride looks gorgeous and they all look so happy.
You & Hub look very swish too..i really like seeing a man in a smart suit and tie, and i love the colour of your outfit - and look how toned you are,no flab or midriff bulge to be seen :like: nicely accessorised too.
The venue looks lovely..and i love the guys in the background!x
26 Apr 2015, 16:36
That's a VERY toned Oatesy @carieoates and what a lovely family photo. Cute little boy!
What kind of Sunday have you two had then? Everyone ok?
27 Apr 2015, 15:22
Thanks girlies.
Where is everyone today very quiete.
28 Apr 2015, 16:34
Really sorry but have bean struggling with major ME set back. Hopefully things should improve soon but sadly the weight is creeping on because I can't do much but have the pleasure in food. Vicious circle isn't it.
How you two doing?
Bean xx
28 Apr 2015, 18:16
I' m suffering a bit coz now on top dose LDN and havent adjusted yet
Feels like i have rats biting me all over..dead sharp pains
Sorry you not doing great either Beano x
Ive just eaten silly stuff today coz feeling sorry for myself :confused: xx
28 Apr 2015, 21:55
Very sorry to hear you are both under par @nursebean & @candicemarie. Just wanted you both to know that I am thinking of you & sending hugs xx
29 Apr 2015, 05:48
Thanks @hazelnut20 x i' m enjoying those hugs !
Wow youre doing brilliantly on DODO ! :like: :victory: xx
29 Apr 2015, 06:31
Bless you both I hope you can shrug it off dam quick.
Look after yourselves and we will await your return. Yes @hazelnut20 you're doing brilliantly.
It's Wednesday and it's a DODO for me.
30 Apr 2015, 07:24
Thank you for the encouragement girls - much appreciated! I am chuffed with the results so far, but it has felt quite hardcore at times....

It's funny though - I am off for a 4 day break next Tuesday with a bunch of girlfriends...and I'm almost sad that I won't be on track & it will slightly sabotage some of my efforts. Obviously I know I can undo the damage once I get back....but what I'm saying is that I'm quite pleased that I am even thinking that way! The "old" me wouldn't have given it a second thought...so that's progress!

Hope you all have a good day. It's a non-fast one for the DODOers - hurrah!! Xx
30 Apr 2015, 13:28
Same here hazelnut, I'm always looking head to things which will endanger my efforts to get to goal.
Beano, hope your getting some rest and improving, where's our candy.
30 Apr 2015, 21:16
Hi Carie@carieoates Bean to a funeral today
Lovely man..bean married fifty five years..how is his widow supposed to keep going now :confused:
01 May 2015, 06:39
Sorry to hear that candy, she will do her best and we are a tough bunch us gals.
I'm fasting today, and looking forward to having this weekend at home getting some spring type jobs done. Like to spruce up the paintwork (hall and stairs looking tatty) before the summer begins then I can afford to be out in the garden and greenhouse when the sun shines.
I also have so much on this next few months I'm going to have to keep my wits about me, running, mud runs, colour run, away with friends, away with family. Son, hubs and daughters birthdays, all three within thirty days. Oh and school house camping trip..... :bugeyes: :oops:
@nursebeanm have you improved enough to get back into fasting yet? Are you getting excited as your sister visits soon doesn't she?
Previous 1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 148 Next
2209 posts Page 129 of 148