The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 32 of 61
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 61 Next
I think you should go half full @clairemarieYou have maintained your big loss from 2 weeks ago. The only way is down :like:
rawkaren wrote:
Auriga wrote: Hi @rawkaren I am back on-line after my break and decided to join the maintainers in their tent now, as at 56k I may just be where I am supposed to be....I have not given up trying to lose a little more though, as I may need the room to manoeuvre!
How are you doing Karen? :heart:

I'm having a bad week @auriga. I'm having some treatment for anxiety and I was warned it could get worse before it gets better. It got worse and I can't stop eating. I see her again on Saturday so hoping the next phase improves. In the meantime I'm just going with it. Also OH is not well and with him being so far away, it is not exactly helping. I have not fasted in over a week, but I have decided not to worry about it. I dont have scales but I think I'm gaining very rapidly.... :cry: So happy you are losing though :heart: :heart:

Oh Karen (@rawkaren) I hope you are doing OK? I didn't see this until today....certainly don't worry about fasting at the moment and it must be quite stressful being away from OH whilst he's not well. Sending you a big hug. :heart:
@rawkaren So sorry to see that you are having a tough time. Don't let worrying about fasting add to your stress - you will get back to it when you are able. I hope things 'calm down' for you soon.
Good Morning @clairemarie Well after some very encouraging weigh ins during the week last week I am UP 0.2 lb. The weekend went a bit awry. We went to an evening wedding party on Saturday. The food when it finally arrived was large white bread roll filled f with sausages and mini burgers. I was so hungry by then I had 3 :shock: accompanied by rather too much wine and a piece (small) of wedding cake which was a very rich cheesecake. On Sunday we all were a bit worse for wear so we had a large fry up for brunch - I think I see what went wrong!!
I have just completed the April weigh in and over the long term things are still going in the right direction.
I have hubby home today as it is school holidays although he has booked some private pupils.
Nice weather here so I will probably get on with some gardening.
@Lilif you were to weigh yourself wed I bet that .2 would disappear. For the heck of it I weighed myself last night and I was up 5 pounds! You know we fluctuate thruout the week.

I am now convinced that in order to obtain a good weekly loss I must go the full 24hrs strickly liquid. No splitting of cals thruout the day.

It will be lovely and warm here today so I see a long walk ahead. Enjoy the garden. :smile:
Bed time weight need to be ignored@clairmarie! I can lose 4 or 5 lbs overnight
How is the fast going@Lil? What's for dinner? I am having a lentil soup.
I have been feeling hungry today @clairemarieMaybe it's after the weekend excesses. Tonight I have made a stew with some lean turkey breasts,onion,garlic,celery,mushrooms,peppers and a little pearl barley. Probably with sprouts and carrots for me plus a jacket potato for hubby. How's it going with you?
@Lil I would add some sage to your dish. Its making me hungry. I made lentil soup for dinner. Lentils, onion, garlic,spices Just Weighed agsin still 180. HELP!
Lil, if you are an Easter Celebrater, what will you be making? I am looking for something easy and different.
We will be having a quiet Easter this year. My daughter will be home from Berlin and my younger son will be around but may spend some time with his girlfriend's family. We have had some extended family Easters with my sisters when we have made an 'egg run' involving scaffolding towers, guttering etc. We alll decorate hard boiled eggs and they are scored for their looks and for their speed down the run. I have made simnel cake and Easter nests. This year I won't do any of that as I don't want it all left over when the kids go home. I will probably do roast lamb on Easter Sunday and I may make an summer pudding. We are going to Stratford on Avon for the night on Good Friday. We are staying in a nice hotel and going to see some Shakespeare at the theatre so that is the main treat. I will be having some chocolate of course but I plan to make it last as long as possible.So I am afraid nothing to original for you there @clairemarie
To be honest I don't want to put on a big splash this year @Lil. Means lots of goodies and I have no resistance if they are sitting in front of me. I would like to just make a spinach and strawberry salad with grilled chicken so I wouldn't feel pressured but the kids would be horrified. Second thought is Chicken Tarragon. My carrot cake is very dangerous but I only make it twice a year...so maybe
Just have to hope 'they' eat it all@clairemarieTime for your soup I expect. I have been catching up on some Coronation street and I also watched a bit of Masterchef - not a good idea on a hungry fast day :doh: I'm just having my almond milk cocoa then it's bed time for me. Just got to get through the night and tomorrow I can eat :lol:
Well@LilI made it the 24hrs...yippee. I had dinner even though I was not hungry. Strange huh? Maybe I will progress to 36hr.

I think your Easter plans are lovely although I am not a Shakespeare buff. You will have a wonderful time with your hubby and children.

I am just past Haley's funeral on Coronation St. Thanks for recommending because I am enjoying it.

Until Wednesday my dear, have a good night and don't overeat tomorrrow :smile:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Hey @debsand @rebelsue2

How's it going?

Hello! @Juliana.Rivers and @Debs

I'm doing fine, just back from NYC hence no reply to your message. Just got back yesterday. Had an amazing time. Actually eating wise was ok, because of the gluten free thing I can't really go too overboard on holidays and i did skip breakfast/lunch a few days because the portions at dinner were so big! I also went a run in central park on Saturday which was amazing, everyone there runs/jogs/cycles so it was a great atmosphere, must've been 100s of people running at 8am on a Saturday!

Straight back to a fast day today as I feel all swollen and dehydrated from travelling! Hopefully not too much damage done, and might even give me a wee kick start again. Hope so as I seem to be stuck!

Sounds like your the same as me Debs, trying a bit of everything and can get nothing to work, i've not lost a lot this year at all!

Hope you're both doing ok!?
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 32 of 61