The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

903 posts Page 34 of 61
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 61 Next
Auriga wrote: :bunny: Wishing my fasting buddy @rawkaren a very Happy Easter :victory: :bunny:

@Auriga. Happy Easter :heart: . Hope you have lots of chocolate organised! I'm not organised yet!
rawkaren wrote:
Auriga wrote: :bunny: Wishing my fasting buddy @rawkaren a very Happy Easter :victory: :bunny:

@Auriga. Happy Easter :heart: . Hope you have lots of chocolate organised! I'm not organised yet!

My OH raided the cupboard where I was keeping the Easter eggs yesterday!!!! I shall have to replenish now.....good job he didn't find the Easter bunnies I hid! He's very naughty lately!
Having bolognese for dinner but on sprouting broccoli instead of pasta as we have a bit of a glut thanks to my uncle and I thought it would be better for the weight-loss - scales will tell tomorrow!
Another pound down so just 1 off of 2 stone! Must not sabotage myself this weekend!

:grin: :lol: :oops:
Well@Lil I got what I deserved. Half pound up even though I only had dinner last night. Made roasted chicken with lemon roasted potato(for family). Pitfall was that I ate the potatoes and not the chicken. I guess I'm a 52 wannabe.
@spanner I thought I'd share our buddy news with everyone!

So, there we were plodding along chatting and motivating each other for weeks and weeks on the Easter challenge trail and our weigh ins today were:

spanner 59.95kg (5'5)
Lizbean 59.96kg (5'2)

How spooky is that? Buddy 'twins' for a day! Not for long though as I have more to move on being a shorty short. It never registered with me we were so near ...........

spanner, I've just had a yummy hot cross bun.

Back to the gardening ...........

Lizbeanx
Hi @clairemarieYou mustn't use that as an excuse to go mad over Easter! I've had a bit of a carb ridden day. Decided not to have breakfast. We went to a pub for lunch but there was a long wait for food so we had a drink and some crisps. Then we had a take away baguette. Because the theatre starts quite early we decided to have afternoon tea and then a post theatre supper - so scones and clotted cream and jam! I feel quite bloated at the moment.We did have quite a long walk around Stratford.The hotel have given us £10 credit on each room so we have £30 to spend in the bar as well! Still it's only one day.I will probably not fast on Monday as my daughter flies back to Berlin on Monday afternoon so we will have a last lunch together.We are then going away on Tuesday after I work a half day so I will fast till we eat in the evening and that will be it for next week.Enjoy your Easter and I will be in touch next week
Madcatlady wrote: Another pound down so just 1 off of 2 stone! Must not sabotage myself this weekend!

:grin: :lol: :oops:

Well done @madcatlady you must be smiling from ear to ear.
@lizbean and@spanner 59.96/ 59.95!
What a co- inky- dink! You are indeed twinnies as well as buddies! :like:
And @madcatlady well done on almost two stone shed! X
Oh,@Madcatlady wow a small touch off 2 stones that is fabulous. :like: I know what you mean by not sabotaging - it's one to two special treats each day for me. We will be back here soon enough for the next challenge and I feel I need to re charge my bunny battery a bit, so it's a be kind to myself moment within reason. I normally fast Monday but hey, it's Tuesday next week and another challenge coming, I saw PennyForthem's post, 9 weeks to mid summer/winter 21 June :bugeyes: I'm going to enjoy this weekend though I will be mindful. :grin: What's your plan?

@CandiceMarie 'co - inky - dinky', please, please can you read a bed time story :sleepy: EVERY night we need your 'twinkle toes' :wink:

Ok dinner is poached salmon, salad AND hollandaise. :like:
I'm having steak and all the trimmings tonight as not fasting (red wine as well!) Not planning on going mad over the weekend - treats on Sunday as we are at a party but that's about it - not planning on any choc other than the box of Thorntons we are taking to the party - it's just not worth it!
Well that does it ... no more carb treats for me. One hot cross bun and a packet of crisps yesterday and I feel yuck and bloated - talk about my body shouting out :shock: . So @Madcatlady I'm off to see if there is a healthy treat thread for some ideas ....... I continue to live and learn :lol:
Hi @clairemarie Well all the children have departed and it is just we 2 again. I have had a loss of 0.8 lb this week! I had a bit of an 'intestinal upset' yesterday so I am sure this is a low reading. Have you been fasting as usual today although it is Easter Monday. I have not. Tomorrow after I work the morning we are off for a little trip. I shall fast tomorrow until we go out in the veening. We are staying in hotels for 3 nights and we are taking our sons and partners out for a meal on Thursday. I will be out for the day including a lunch at a nice restaurant on Saturday so my expectations for next week's weigh in are not high. I expect we aill have wi fi in the hotel so I will try and touch base with you. Hope your week goes well Lili
Hi @Lil I am happy to hear of your progress! You are so thoughtful to think of me while on your holiday. I am fasting today, Monday. And I am researching a ketogenic diet to compliment 52. My waist has gone down somewhat but my upper ab area is so very depressing that I feel I need more desperate measures. My Easter was strange. My sister in law became ill and cancelled the festivities. So my future daughter in law invited the whole gang to her Mom's. So very nice. We enjoyed a great meal and a few rounds on bocci ball. I carried the dessert as I had already made it. I found a recipe by accident called a Knickerbocker Cake named for your British version of an ice cream sundae. It was excellent! I topped the slices with homemade hot fudge sauce, strawberries and whipped cream...enjoy your holiday in everyway.
That pudding sounds very yum @clairemarie!
Previous 1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 61 Next
903 posts Page 34 of 61