Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
26 Mar 2014, 00:05
A belt might be nice with that Penny, string maybe? :grin:
26 Mar 2014, 10:45
Opinions on these blouses would be appreciated :grin:

http://www.hm.com/gb/product/15248?article=15248-D#article=15248-D

Where I work is really pretty casual with all the fashion types and students, so I tend to wear skinny jeans and either boots or little ballet pumps. We're a knitwear designer so I tend to wear the free jumpers we're given in the colder weather (cheap advertising for the company!) I'm thinking the leopard type print and the pink print could be quite nice during summer or even now with black skinnies and a blazer. What do you think?
26 Mar 2014, 10:54
Very nice @gym-sparkle-90 :heart: :like: :like: ! And what a great price too :cool:
26 Mar 2014, 10:56
Hehe @PennyForthem :heart: ! I clicked through via your link and only then did my lightbulb come on :grin:
26 Mar 2014, 11:13
PennyForthem, most appropriate for Lent too!
Gym-Sparkle-90, very pretty colour, I'm personally not a fan of sleeveless but then I'm old!

Come on Spring, warm up a bit, I want to break out of fleece wear!
26 Mar 2014, 11:53
carieoates wrote: Alert...alert...Marks and Spencer 20% off online only

Thanks for the tip off @carrieoates I had been looking at a swimming costume on line recently - got it for 20% off and free delivery to our local small M&S - I am well pleased
27 Mar 2014, 22:08
@PennyForthem .. I look like that in anything i wear! Coz i am bellshaped :lol: :lol:
@gym-sparkle-90 that blouse is gorgeous! I wish i still had the little slender arms i had thirty yrs ago...sleeveless is out of the question now x
28 Mar 2014, 01:09
http://www.marksandspencer.com/blossom-top/p/p22279010

http://www.marksandspencer.com/striped- ... /p22274696

Tops bought today in M and S - both size 10 :cool: the blossom one is actually a lovely satiny silver grey
28 Mar 2014, 07:39
Last night, after seeing a house of Fraser 25% off advert I started trawling the internet for my dress. I found it on John lewis site £24 cheaper than what I paid. So I bought it and will pick it up on Saturday from our local waitrose. I have to travel back to cambs with the " curtainy " looking one anyway so I'm taking that one as a win win win.
28 Mar 2014, 07:42
Silverdarling wrote: http://www.marksandspencer.com/blossom-top/p/p22279010

http://www.marksandspencer.com/striped- ... /p22274696

Tops bought today in M and S - both size 10 :cool: the blossom one is actually a lovely satiny silver grey

@Silverdarling I'm a sucker for a nice jumper. I wish that shops would put more on manikins though as I often bypass nice things through lack of imagination.
28 Mar 2014, 07:59
Me too, Crie. I like the 'Breton' look, especially now I'm slimmer! I just never know how to tie the rope of onions round my neck! (erm, no suggestions, please!)
28 Mar 2014, 08:05
This one is very nice - not too thick, and with some silk added ... It hangs beautifully, and doesn't make you look fat with the horizontal stripes - that was the clincher for me! The other one is actually nicer in real life than the pic, where it looks a bit insipid. I was told by a colleague that I looked good in silver grey when I wore the tunic recently.
28 Mar 2014, 08:51
You've all got lovely new clothes......mmmmmm........Edinburgh soon, oh yes, SHOPPING!....Hooray! @Pennyforthem don't forget you bag full of ashes to go with your lovely new outfit. :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 09:39
I'm working on that, @ballerina.
I love the way you're all suggesting fashionista items for me! Keep it up, girls! I aim to be THE BEST DRESSED sack of spuds on here!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And yes, before you nag me again, Ballerina, I will get hubs to take a new photo this weekend! :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 09:51
Well, you got me interested in Boden, Penny. I've just bought a dress from them. I also bought a dress from White Stuff. Does anyone like their "stuff'? I also returned to my old gothic self...and bought a t-shirt with a bat on it...don't ask, I just couldn't resist! Then, I bought a chicken jumper from White Stuff...It was so cute I simply couldn't resist...again! Oh, I really must stop these spending splurges :confused:

Bean :starving:
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 15 of 65