Re: Fashionista Tent
24 Mar 2014, 07:15
Alert...alert...Marks and Spencer 20% off online only
24 Mar 2014, 07:33
Drat and double drat! Bought 2 pr trousers there Friday night :curse:
24 Mar 2014, 07:34
@Wendy Darling that bag is lovely. Am sorely tempted. But I have quite a few already, including 2 Radleys :dazed: :shock:
24 Mar 2014, 07:41
I love that bag. I really want it in coral AND green :grin:
24 Mar 2014, 08:35
Love the bag, you all have such good taste I am going to have to up my game I can see. All these lovely colours and @Minumonline your new avatar is truly lovely, you really suit that colour with your beautiful hair.

@Silverdarling I did that last time they had a sale, annoying or what?

Ballerina x :heart:
24 Mar 2014, 08:56
Definitely number 2 Carie - the other one makes you look older and is too curtain like in print. The second is fresh, flattering and you look gorgeous!
24 Mar 2014, 09:26
Lovely bag, @Wendy Darling. I am sure that you will enjoy using it. Great news about the increasing choice of coats too!
I am lucky to have a Radley and Tula outlet store only ten miles from where I live, so I have few bags from there. My current 'every day' bag is a Coach black one which was a present from the 'Madrid' daughter. Lucky me! :smile:
24 Mar 2014, 09:47
Love the coral Radley bag, I'm currently using http://www.lulubags.co.uk as they are cheap, cheerful and waterproof! :grin:
24 Mar 2014, 16:41
Hi @Azureblue :heart:

Just had a look at the website you mentioned - it's fab! :like: Thank you very much for sharing that - I'm going to order myself a bright coloured everyday handbag (will look through and pick myself a bright pink one if they do one!) to use during Spring / Summer instead of my usual black one :cool:
24 Mar 2014, 16:59
http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jean ... _284232841 @Wendyjane
image.jpg
New look

Bought these yesterday. Yes skint.com. The jeggings only £14.99 great as there's no zip or button, so soft and stretchy and there's a bit extra at the back to get over my ample bottom. And some cute little pumps just for the sake of it.
24 Mar 2014, 17:40
rawkaren wrote: I can't believe that the Fashionista tent is not yet up, so here it is now. @Ballerina I was inspired by your recent photo in your Italian dress, to get one going.

I had a fashionista bargain today. Peter Pilotto, that much admired designer in the UK, did a range at Target (equivalent to Tesco). Normally when there is an H&M/designer collaboration, they queue outside the doors in the UK, but here it is a bit different.

I went in today and to my horror, the range clearly did not hit the spot and was discounted. So I spent $130 and bought 2 x beach towels, 1 shirt, 1 swimsuit and a pair of loafers. The shirt is very 'London' so I'm going to take it home, but only cost me $25!!!
http://www.target.com/p/peter-pilotto-f ... large_2_18

America - have you no sense of style?????

Come on fashionista's, post your fashion discussions here.

I *just* saw this range in my local target for the very first time, and it was all on clearance. It looks like they never bothered introducing it at full price, at least at my Target. There was a full range of sizes like you'd expect to see when a product is introduced. To add insult to injury, they put it in the empty space where the plus sized collection used to be, way after maternity, near the men's underthings. I'm in Target at least once a week for things. Haven't seen any of these items and when you first posted this, I assumed maybe it was only released in the major cities.
24 Mar 2014, 17:41
Carrie - that's so cute!!!
25 Mar 2014, 21:49
my bag arrived today. I didnt unwrap it for ages because I was enjoying the anticipation. Anyway the colour is a perfect match for the flowers on my coat so I am really pleased with my choice. In fact, I might take it to bed with me tonight :lol:
25 Mar 2014, 23:23
Here's something I think would really suit me down to the ground

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/25kg-potato-sacks

I think it only comes in one colour though and I'm not sure if it's washable.
25 Mar 2014, 23:53
@pennyforthem, you're too funny!
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 14 of 65