The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 12 of 65
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
22 Mar 2014, 19:26
Yes, the second one definitely. Are you going to consider a hat and little jacket, too? The ones shown would make a really versatile outfit. I love hats--they really finish off an outfit.
22 Mar 2014, 19:28
The second one looks very special. So I agree. You look lovely :heart:
22 Mar 2014, 19:32
Bought this today in Hobbs. Finally picked up the link http://www.hobbs.co.uk/product/display? ... ge=dresses.

First. A size 10 whoop whoop :cool: This time last year I was a 14. Second, you can't beat the High Street here. It just doesn't really exist in America like how we have come to love it.
22 Mar 2014, 19:35
rawkaren wrote: Bought this today in Hobbs. Finally picked up the link http://www.hobbs.co.uk/product/display? ... ge=dresses.

First. A size 10 whoop whoop :cool: This time last year I was a 14. Second, you can't beat the High Street here. It just doesn't really exist in America like how we have come to love it.

Well done Karen :like: :clover:

Looks fab as well :smile:
22 Mar 2014, 20:26
Lovely dress Karen, bet you look scrumptious in it,

Ballerina x :heart:
22 Mar 2014, 20:40
Oooh so excited for you @rawkaren size 10 now,a 14 this time last year :like: :like:
Fab fab fab
Crowning you Size 10 Princess! XX and applauding wildly!
Havent looked at the dress yet! Must have a peek!
image.jpg
(25.23 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
22 Mar 2014, 20:43
Lovely summery dresses,i adore all the colours @carieoates both go well with yr accessories and both suit yr colouring.
Are you keeping both coz am sure you wd get lots of wear out of them?
The second one is my overall fave xx
22 Mar 2014, 20:45
Just looked at yr dress @rawkaren! Tres tres chic! I can see you looking stunning in it..i love the shoes they show with it too! X
22 Mar 2014, 20:52
CandiceMarie wrote: Oooh so excited for you @rawkaren size 10 now,a 14 this time last year :like: :like:
Fab fab fab
Crowning you Size 10 Princess! XX and applauding wildly!
Havent looked at the dress yet! Must have a peek!

Thank you @candicemarie. This time next year I will be a size 8. Don't care if it takes me a year :clover:
22 Mar 2014, 22:26
It's dress two everyone.
My fave, your fave,
Hubs fave. Thanks everyone.
And the most expensive, :confused:
New shoes, bag and maybe a fascinator as my head and hair are too big for a hat.
Been doing the catwalk for hubs and daughter, dresses on, off, on off shoes, on, off on, off.
What a laugh thanks.
22 Mar 2014, 22:51
Minigill wrote: Hi Caroline

Probably comes down to which colouring you prefer. Both are very suitable and you look fab :like: :clover:

I like 2 as you can pick out other colours more to accessorize if needed :)

Enjoy making the choice, either way, you will look gorgeous :smile:

p.s. what are you doing in the middle pic :grin:

Asking my daughter to get a close up of my tummy. She's my official photographer. Bless her.
23 Mar 2014, 00:29
Sorry I'm late to the party. Been checking out Radley bags as suggested by Karen and think I've found the one. Carie, yes both lovely but 2 is nicer. Karen, well done on reaching size 10
23 Mar 2014, 03:46
Yes I vote for number 2 Carrie. It accentuates your trim hourglass figure.
Xxx
23 Mar 2014, 07:59
Wendy Darling wrote: Sorry I'm late to the party. Been checking out Radley bags as suggested by Karen and think I've found the one. Carie, yes both lovely but 2 is nicer. Karen, well done on reaching size 10

@Wendy Darling your lovely avatar appears to have vanished!
23 Mar 2014, 08:20
I liked #2 best as well, AND it's called Marianne! The shape is perfect for you, Carie!

@rawkaren, it's true we don't really have the high street in the US, though I would have guessed San Francisco would have some good shopping streets. There's a big outlet mall near my sister's house in San Antonio that I do most of my US shopping at. It's awesome for bargains, though otherwise a bit scary.
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 12 of 65