The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 17 of 65
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
29 Mar 2014, 12:37
Minumonline and Bean - you both unbelievable slim and great!! Wow!!
And Bean - those shoes are the cutest I have ever seen :)
Wow I say again...
29 Mar 2014, 13:14
They are cute aren't they! Couldn't resist :grin:

Thank you so much for the slim comments. Wow, didn't expect that. That's just made my day

Bean :heart:
29 Mar 2014, 13:43
@nursebean I don't like your dress. I LOVE IT...... I never think about green, I've got yellow, anyway, you must be jumping for joy, new clothes which really show off your new and ever shrinking body. :victory: :heart:

Edit
Don't know where my post about you gorgeous @minumonline went , but great idea to get those spring bits out. So I've got a yellow t-shirt vesty type thing on in your honour with leggings as I'm out in the garden grafting.
29 Mar 2014, 14:09
@nursebean, @Minumonline you both look great, clothes wise and slimness wise. Bean, is that a Whitestuff dress. I also won't normally look at green but I love the dress. I'm also a huge whitestuff fan. Slippers are amazing.
29 Mar 2014, 14:13
@Minumonline you look absolutely lovely! Youre SO photogenic,the camera loves you x
@nursebean love your new items! The slippers are adorable!
Two gorgeous fresh as daisies lovely slim spring gals! X X X

Ps such a silly old Moomin...i was wondering what else you had bought Bean...was it a bag you were holding? Its your Ipad :doh: :doh: :doh:
29 Mar 2014, 14:20
@nursebean WOW you both looking great @Minumonline
2 very slim smart ladies all ready for summer
oh and yes the sun is shinning for us today.
:clover: :clover:
29 Mar 2014, 17:14
Oh thanks everyone for your lovely compliments. I've got a long way to go yet (weight wise) so thanks for noticing already :)

Oates. You had me worried there! I didn't think you liked it :frown: anyway, Imknow what you mean about green. I usually would go for blue, but ?I thought I'd have a change and go green as I think it might look better with my new blonde hair :shock:

The dress IS a White Stuff dress (also available in blue!) which I bought from Ebay (much cheaper :) ) I've also just bought a Boden dress from Ebay but I'll save that for another day xx

Thanks again everyone. You're all really sweet xx

...and Candy? Yes that's my iPad :smile:

Bean :shock:
29 Mar 2014, 17:34
@nursebean and @minumonline. You both look fantastic :victory: :victory: :victory:
29 Mar 2014, 18:27
Ditto ... And @minumonline love the up-do :cool:
29 Mar 2014, 19:26
Goodness me, I go out for the day and you all go all springlike and glamourous on me. MM, love the hair and you look lovely with your glasses on, I look like an old wizened owl with my glasses on but I need them so.....beanie bobs in green with her slippers on, how fab do you look.
Friends of our who go on cruises a lot were telling us that they lost a suitcase once and it contained all their evening shoes, I couldn't resist telling them that evening shoes round our house are known as slippers, so, love your evening shoes Beanie bobs :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
29 Mar 2014, 20:57
[quote="nursebean"]Oh thanks everyone for your lovely compliments. I've got a long way to go yet (weight wise) so thanks for noticing already :)

BEAN! ...@nursebean Are you totally crazeeeeeeee woman?" Ive got a long way to go?"
Ermmmm..where exactly? John O Groats?
You look trim and slim,totally un- bean shaped!..(unless youre dragging the most enormous ar ** behind you :grin: :lol: but i dont think so! :wink: )
29 Mar 2014, 21:05
Ha ha hee hee John O'Groats!! That made me laugh Candy. Well thank you for saying that but 9 stone 7 is my main goal. Didn't you notice how I used my iPad to hide my boob-ums ;)

Bean :bugeyes:
29 Mar 2014, 22:07
You'll be near lands end when you go on your holibobs Beany.
I thought that I was the only one who called them boob ums, and said words like numpty.
29 Mar 2014, 22:15
Oh no you're definitely not alone Oatesy :smile:

Bean :bugeyes:
30 Mar 2014, 00:45
Those boobums look fine Beanarium x @nursebean
My buzzums have succumbed to gravity and have headed south along with my jaw and pretty much everything else
Surprised i can walk a step seeing as everything is practically round my ankles now... :confused:
I have to shuffle along,at same time dragging big bum behind me...
Previous 1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 17 of 65