The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 16 of 65
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
28 Mar 2014, 10:01
You lot have just inspired me to go round M&S on my way home this morning. Stay tuned :cool:
28 Mar 2014, 10:10
"]Me too, Crie. I like the 'Breton' look, especially now I'm slimmer! I just never know how to tie the rope of onions round my neck! (erm, no suggestions, please!)[/quote][/tag]
Seriously@PennyForthem i think you would really suit a cheeky little beret ! X
28 Mar 2014, 10:12
Ah, Bless,@candicemarie
28 Mar 2014, 18:49
As far as i' m concerned,once its first April, come rain or shine, i am in sandals with painted toenails.
Just had to return two pairs of sandals tho..one pair too big ( they were so pretty! And they don't do half sizes) Other pair,straps rub sides of my feet...
I was getting adventurous too for me and getting wedges..have been wearing flats for a long time..not a good look when you are bell shaped :confused: and very short. :neutral:
On the bright side, i already have two good as new pairs flat sandals. :like:
28 Mar 2014, 19:06
I don't know about bare feet on the first of April, but my toenails are painted all year, and the opaque tights go away at the end of March :cool:
28 Mar 2014, 19:34
:wink: TMI alert!
What a difference a bra makes!

I went to get remeasured since my old ones were absolutely shot. I've gone down a band size since starting 5:2. :like: The very nice saleswoman talked me into a "balconette" style bright pink w/ black lace in addition to my everyday beige. I put it on this morning & boy howdy, the girls haven't looked this good in 20 years ... :like:
28 Mar 2014, 20:16
rawkaren wrote: You lot have just inspired me to go round M&S on my way home this morning. Stay tuned :cool:

Come in @rawkaren want to see if you've bought anything, and what you think of the M & S spring offering :cool:
28 Mar 2014, 21:03
Painted toenails....NOOOOO, I have what can only be described as Quasimodo feet, never wear sandals, never let anyone except nearest and dearest see my feet, oh dear oh dear , NOOOO.
Must have been all that ballet that did it :shock: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Mar 2014, 21:18
OMG! @Ballerina! Bal,i am the opposite , my feet are just about the only part of my body i can show! Not that i like them.they arent attractive.the only nice part of my body is my shoulders,they have always stayed slim! But how to find an outfit that shows the shoulders and feet but covers up everything else, :confused: a sheet is just about the only thing! I should have lived in toga times but even then it wd have had to be a maxi toga! :lol: x
28 Mar 2014, 21:41
Silverdarling wrote:
rawkaren wrote: You lot have just inspired me to go round M&S on my way home this morning. Stay tuned :cool:

Come in @rawkaren want to see if you've bought anything, and what you think of the M & S spring offering :cool:

I went to Kingston Park @silverdarling. Will post a photo tomorrow. A bit mixed, but some not bad stuff in Limited Collection.
28 Mar 2014, 21:48
I was there last Friday night, got 2 pairs of trousers. At least it is quiet and empty in the evenings, the clothes are well laid out, and usually plenty of alternative sizes.
29 Mar 2014, 10:33
Dug out some spring colours today to match the sunshine :grin: And decided to be brave and take a pic with my glasses on (plus I can't use the phone without them! )
29 Mar 2014, 11:47
Oh bongo...just lost my post. Just wanted to say I love your outfit MM...has Summer finally arrived?

I received two items of clothing in the post today. Oh plus my new slippers...what d'you think?

Bean :shock:
29 Mar 2014, 11:48
...and here are my slippers...

Bean :shock:
29 Mar 2014, 12:31
@Minumonline and @Nursebean you both look great, so slim and spring like, enjoy strutting your stuff, here's hoping for a fantastic summer I think we deserve it. :like:
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 16 of 65