The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 19 of 65
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
02 Apr 2014, 02:53
@wendy darling. Did your bag arrive yet?
02 Apr 2014, 03:30
Nice dress, @Silverdarling!

I learned something interesting about bra sizes when I was shopping for new ones last summer. Cup size isn't absolute. It varies with band size. So, a 36C has the same size cup as a 34D. So as you lose weight, even if your boobs stay the same size, if your band size goes down, your cup size goes up. Or, if you're like me, both go down...
02 Apr 2014, 03:51
This is the result of my M&S expedition last week. The colour of the scarf does not do it justice here. It's a lovely shade of raspberry.

Shall wear this with grey jeans for work. The cardi is really soft.
02 Apr 2014, 07:06
Looks so feminine, @rawkaren. You'll bring British style to your office!
02 Apr 2014, 08:16
It all looks lovely Karen, and yes, grey jeans would really set it all off

Ballerina x :heart:
02 Apr 2014, 08:55
That's really pretty @rawkaren :heart:

Combining with the jeans will look fab :cool:
02 Apr 2014, 11:54
Lovely @rawkaren and well chosen.. I think this soft and feminine outfit matches your looks completely and grey jeans with them are spot on x! :like:
02 Apr 2014, 16:31
Nice outfit @rawkaren Yes very feminine :heart:
Keep popping in here for inspiration as I'm rubbish with fashion I think I know what style suits me and seem to stick to very similar styles but who knows if they actually
suit me?

@Silverdarling love that dress you'll both look great for your next meeting up. :heart:
02 Apr 2014, 16:53
@Silverdarling and @Rawkaren? Are we going to see you both in your lovely new outfits?!

Bean :wink:
02 Apr 2014, 16:56
Hopefully at some point over the next few months, beanibops :victory:
02 Apr 2014, 17:03
Next few months? Why such a long wait? :shock:

Bean :confused:
02 Apr 2014, 17:11
MaryAnn wrote:
I learned something interesting about bra sizes when I was shopping for new ones last summer. Cup size isn't absolute. It varies with band size. So, a 36C has the same size cup as a 34D. So as you lose weight, even if your boobs stay the same size, if your band size goes down, your cup size goes up. Or, if you're like me, both go down...

Interesting, I always thought that was the case but glad to have 'proof'! I'm a 36B, and years ago when I weighed 25 kilos more I was a 38/40B, and my boobs were so much bigger considering the cup size was the same. Sad to say I can't see my band size reducing as you can already see my rib cage, and I can't see my cup size increasing unless I put on weight, so I think I'm doomed to a life of small breasts :frown:
02 Apr 2014, 18:04
nursebean wrote: @Silverdarling and @Rawkaren? Are we going to see you both in your lovely new outfits?!

Bean :wink:

Probably. Let me pick a sunny day!
02 Apr 2014, 19:21
Hey @rawkaren how bout we see yr grey jean/ lovely blouse and cuddly cardi combo as well! :like: x
02 Apr 2014, 19:22
I' ll get me coat...just read Beans words properly :lol: X
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 19 of 65