Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
02 Apr 2014, 19:24
@Nicky_94
36B sounds great to me...i hate having big boobs..they just get worse with age
Smaller and neater is nicer and clothes look better x
02 Apr 2014, 19:51
A couple of months ago I wore 38D bras. I now wear 36DD and my breasts are tiny in comparison to how they used to be.
02 Apr 2014, 20:12
CandiceMarie wrote: @Nicky_94
36B sounds great to me...i hate having big boobs..they just get worse with age
Smaller and neater is nicer and clothes look better x

Let me assure you, mine might be small but they have got worse with age too :bugeyes:
It's funny though because when I was pregnant and breastfeeding and had bigger boobs I felt very self concious about them, which is ironic because in my early 20s my dream was to be able to afford to have surgery I hated them so much! Now I'm glad I never had surgery and well even if I complain they're OK really, and well padded bras work wonders!
03 Apr 2014, 15:47
This is me today. I'm afraid the hair is a 'put up while still wet with three pins' jobbie :oops:

03 Apr 2014, 15:52
WOW! Dont you look fabulous and beautiful, if only my hair could look that good whilst wet and with only three pins holding it up. The dress is lovely and suits you, thanks for the picci, we love them on this site

Ballerina x :heart:
03 Apr 2014, 16:06
You look lovely @Winsome :like: :heart:
03 Apr 2014, 16:18
That dress is a lovely fit, shows off a nice flat tum, I also like the way the green is picked out by the beautifully matching shrug.
03 Apr 2014, 16:20
Love your outfit @Winsome, it suits you to a 'T' and shows off your lovely slim figure. :like: :like:
03 Apr 2014, 16:22
Oh my word @Winsome! You look stunning! I always get niggles when women can put their hair up beautifully...with just THREE pins. I'd need hundreds!! Anyway, I digress: you look gorgeous!

Isn't ADF great, eh?! xx

Bean :starving:
03 Apr 2014, 16:23
Winsome you look amazing.

Not sure if I've missed it but PennyForthem, love your new pic.
03 Apr 2014, 18:10
Thank you all :oops: :heart: Such a lovely, ego-boosting lot you are :grin:

@nursebean putting your hair up wet is a good way to learn. As it dries, the hair expands so the pins are held tighter and it has more chance of staying up. Plus, you save heat damage and time by not drying it :wink: I've been putting my hair up since I was about fourteen so I've (cough) a bit of practise :oops:

I'm really pleased to be wearing this dress again. I bought it a couple of years ago in Jersey, just a few months after I had reached my SW goal weight. I'm even more pleased to be able to say that it fits better now than it did when I bought it! The cardi is a much loved favourite - I think I would have to class it as an 'investment piece'... By which I mean I nearly died at the price in LK Bennett BUT that was years ago. Since then I've worn it a ridiculous number of times so it has paid for itself :like:
03 Apr 2014, 18:31
I'm quite embarrassed to post my photo of the new outfit I bought today in East, however my phone was almost flat and I had hay fever . It's a size 10 !!!
image.jpg
Linen skirt, linen shrug and vest top all size 10
03 Apr 2014, 18:44
Size 10 - woohoo Sian! What a lovely feeling :smile: that colour is fab and I love the tie front cardigan. I've got lots in that style.

As an aside, I wore a black and grey devore velvet slip dress from East when I married hubby in the official, civil ceremony :smile: I had a big white dress for the chapel blessing months later :grin: I still have it and yes, it fits :smile:
03 Apr 2014, 19:46
Gosh Sian..size 10 and quite a roomy ten too! Respect!
Love East stuff,that outfit is lovely,beautiful shade of blue! X
03 Apr 2014, 20:11
Oooh @SianS I have a couple of things to say about this.

1. Fantastic, size 10
2. That colour is amazing on you
3. The detail on the shrug sleeves is beautiful
4. Floral is bang on this summer fashion
5. Luv your phone case and you've Uploaded a picture
Wow
That's all :oops:
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 20 of 65