The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 42 of 65
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
05 Jun 2014, 09:13
Merlin wrote: On the bra theme I hate under wired bras BUT unless I resort to sports bras I haven't found any that are not in a G cup-has anyone else?

@Merlin Yes "Your Clothing" go up to G + beyond both wired + non wired, watch out for P+P charges
Also have an eBay site with leftovers much cheaper with a lower P+P charge all very good quality /pretty/sexy.

Love your dresses @MaryAnn very classy :heart:
05 Jun 2014, 09:16
Such fresh and summery dresses @MaryAnnx
I need to lose more weight from my legs before i can be seen in a frock! @janeg please be my fairy godmother too! x
05 Jun 2014, 09:21
I want to be slim enough to wear a dress for my daughters wedding, whenever she manages to persuade her partner that its a good idea. Hopefully she won't decide that she is getting married in August when she comes home this year.
05 Jun 2014, 11:51
@Carorees I'm exactly the same with bras - M&S have never fitted but Freya and Fantasie are great. Handy, eh? :wink:
05 Jun 2014, 16:42
I've just measured and I haven't lost anything from the boobs or seemingly from my back, which is weird. Yet again I must have been squeezing into a smaller size than I should have been.
05 Jun 2014, 17:24
hmm, me thinks I ought to measure...did someone say there was a link?

I still can't see photos.
05 Jun 2014, 18:02
I havent seen the link to bra measuring either..@julieathome please do you know what page its on as i ve loooked and cant spot it!
05 Jun 2014, 18:26
PennyForthem wrote: hmm, me thinks I ought to measure...did someone say there was a link?

I still can't see photos.

No I can't see these either! :curse:
05 Jun 2014, 23:14
There are loads of bra size calculators, like this one http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php

And this for judging whether the bra you are trying on really does fit... http://www.bravissimo.com/perfectfit/ge ... rfect-fit/
05 Jun 2014, 23:41
I haven't been able to see photos or Progress Charts since the changeover and it is getting annoying! And I don't annoy easily, usually!
05 Jun 2014, 23:52
I take it back - I can now see Progress Charts but couldn't yesterday. Still can't see photos tho'!
06 Jun 2014, 02:12
janeg wrote: they are so pretty, classy and modest @MaryAnn
I have dresses from when diving daughter was born and I love them .Two of them, slightly different styles. worn to bits but could not find anything even remotely similar. So , bought lovely fabric and got them copied. Then I washed them and , honest, they shrunk considerably!
Pleased to say, they became the aspirational frock and now the three of them are loose!
Love 'day dresses'.
Are the other two similar?
Bet they look great on you!

Thanks, @janeg! My goal was dresses I could wear to work without shocking Japanese people. The other two are V-neck, so not quite as modest. The red polka dotted one is from Uttam Boutique and the Ness one is this style but a different pattern (a robin egg blue with pink and white flowers).
nessdress.tiff
nessdress.tiff (211.85 KiB) Viewed 233 times
uttamdress.jpg
06 Jun 2014, 02:14
p.s. @carorees and @Winsome, I also find that Freya bras fit better than other brands I've tried.
06 Jun 2014, 05:39
Love love love the red polka dot one @MaryAnn. Is that you wearing it? It fits beautifully.
06 Jun 2014, 06:01
Thanks, @janeg! That is me. I think the shadow of my arm makes my waist look smaller than it is. I used to not be able to wear dresses and tops that crossed over in front like that. This is one of the great things about losing weight: this sort of style fits much better now.
Previous 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 42 of 65