The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 43 of 65
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
06 Jun 2014, 06:38
No @MaryAnn that waist is all yours! No optical delusions there! And look at those lovely shaped shoulders and toned arms. What a flattering frock! Beautifully modelled too.
:D :D :D
06 Jun 2014, 07:16
Oh that red spotted dress is really lovely and it fits you beautifully, all envious now :frown:

Ballerina x :heart:
06 Jun 2014, 08:20
As regards bras. For those in the UK on a tight budget I use a catalogue called Oxendales or JD Williams. On their website they have a video about bra fitting showing how it should and should not fit on a model. This catalogue has clothes going up into large sizes which is why I started using it so lots of choice in the bigger cup sizes. They have lots of brands but their own brand which I think is called shapely figures tend to be quite reasonable. When I last changed my bras I ordered them in several band and cup sizes. They are often P&P free and returns are free. Once you have seen on the video how the bra should look it is quite easy to pick the right one. I have gone back to underwired having enchewed them for years as they always seemed to ride up. I now realise that I was wearing too big a band rather than going up in cup size.
06 Jun 2014, 08:30
That red spotty dress is really pretty@MaryAnn My daughter wore something similar in navy as a bridesmaid dress recently. Sadly I can't see the pictures you posted earlier
06 Jun 2014, 08:59
Thanks @Lil for the catalogue info,will look into it
Last night i ordered 2 bras 40G from Littlewoods catalogue..i always buy underwired tho i used to have same prob as you til a friend ' s daughter put me right,told me i was wearing too big band,too small cup!
@janeg i agree,@MaryAnn has a lovely figure and look at those little knees! X
06 Jun 2014, 11:07
I also find Debenhams own brand bras a good fit, and they often have really lovely bras at a good price. I wore some beautiful silk and lace ones into shreds!
06 Jun 2014, 11:18
I still can't see any photos! I want to see the dresses! :cry:

All I get is a message that says 'The selected attachment does not exist anymore.'

but it must because you can all see it!

I think that I need to email someone!
06 Jun 2014, 15:33
That's strange. I can see the last two I posted, but not the first two.

Anyway, thanks everyone. It's making me feel less guilty about all the money I spent.
06 Jun 2014, 17:29
I couldn't see the first 2 but now I can - perhaps we have to take it in turns!
06 Jun 2014, 18:00
@Lil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: xx
06 Jun 2014, 18:52
Love the dresses @maryanne dont worry you deserve them from all your efforts and hard work. Enjoy and thanks for sharing
06 Jun 2014, 19:55
I agree with@gillymary Just enjoy them,you deserve them@MaryAnn!x
06 Jun 2014, 22:24
I haven't been on the forum for a few hours but now I can see the photos! Love the dresses!

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the instructions (idiots guide really) on how to post a photo? I have bought a new dress and would like a few opinions before I decide whether to keep it, or not!

Thanks in advance. Valerie
06 Jun 2014, 22:40
Hi @stowgateresident

If you click on post reply and type in what you want to say, then before you hit submit, scroll down further to the section labelled 'options' and 'upload attachment'. Click on upload attachment, then you will see a box with a button labelled 'choose file', click on it and it will open a window for you to choose a photo from your computer/phone/tablet or whatever you're using. Find the file and double click on it or click on 'open'. That will close the window and you should see the file name in the box where the choose file option was. You then click on 'Add the file'. When it has finished uploading, click on preview to see if all is OK and if so, hit submit!

Hope that makes sense and I've remembered all the steps correctly!
06 Jun 2014, 22:49
Thanks, @carorees. :like: I will try it tomorrow when I am a little more awake! I have cut and pasted your instructions into a word document so that I can refer to them - frequently! :smile:
Previous 1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 43 of 65