Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 40 of 65
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
27 May 2014, 21:24
I like yr taste in clothes SD x!
27 May 2014, 21:25
CM, my Mum liked the cardi so much, she went and ordered one online for £69!
27 May 2014, 21:53
managed to see all in the end- not sure how! Very nice. looking at photos is a bit like doing puzzles at the moment
27 May 2014, 21:59
@merlin you're right there- it's like taking pot luck, and see what you end up with ...
27 May 2014, 22:38
Very nice @Silverdarling love the wrap you've got a great couple of bargains there your windfall will soon be blown away :like: :clover: :heart: :like: :clover: :heart:
27 May 2014, 22:48
Already is @Sue.Q already is! :shock: :cool:
31 May 2014, 21:25
Not very exciting purchases by me but desperately needed bought 2 more (much needed) new bras I'm so happy these are 2 sizes down from this time last year trouble is the 2 I bought 6 months ago are useless. :like: :victory:
31 May 2014, 22:18
@Sue.Q - oh a new bra is such a good feeling moment - relief! Um, I'm at a 20lbs loss and a shorty and not budging in the bustiest dept :shock: so I'm top heavy at the mo. Will we ever win :wink: yes we will! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I need a full cup white bra for the wedding outfit I bought today. Not sure about the dress, taking it north for my sists to see next weekend. If I wear it, it will be for one day.
New bra's are like a great haircut feel. I need that too. :wink: I'm buying NKNW, nice knickers next weekend :victory: Sue, are you knicker browsing? :grin:

Lizbean x
ATM I'm a Bra and Knickers buyer :cool:

Buddy@spanner - keeping in touch :heart:
01 Jun 2014, 01:32
I feel your pain Lizbean i am just over 5ft tall and have lost 19lb all told ( i lost some before i started 5.2) But not a jot from my top half, i'm 32F it's a wonder i don't topple over :shock: :wink: i'm off to a wedding next week and am now on dress number three all because i can't get my boobs to fit in anything :lol:
01 Jun 2014, 06:28
Whenever I've lost weight in the past it's always been from my face and boos first, slowly filtering down to the important parts that really needed to shed fat. With 5:2 I have lost it all over and so little from my boobs which is such a relief because I used to be very pear shaped, not so much now. This is pretty exciting stuff. :)
01 Jun 2014, 07:01
The ' not losing from boobs' seems to be a common theme
For me it makes a pleasant change..in the past ive always lost first from boobs,fingers,face whilst hips,thighs remained unchanged.tho can see why it's a prob @janpartlyand @lizbean Frustrating when trying to buy something that caters for both yr slimmer hips and your unchanged size booobs x
01 Jun 2014, 07:58
@chinchin when I started 5:2 I did think to myself I'll keep an eye on the boos as an indicator of reaching goal but as@Janpartly says they are staying well grounded. I thought it was just me but it's interesting to know we are not alone @CandiceMarie. Perhaps we should set up camp ..... I think my dress will be returned despite it being very pretty. Good luck with dress no 3 Janpartly - and I hope you have a fab time at the wedding next week. I'm off to my Dad's 95th birthday party next weekend, ah not sorted out my party outfit.................now what shall I wear? It's Italian in theme, Campari, Prosecco and Italian love songs :wink:
01 Jun 2014, 21:44
Sounds like your Dad's bday party will be a blast @Lizbean i love Campari,Prosecco and Italian love songs! :like: x
Don't forget to tell us all about it afterwards x
02 Jun 2014, 22:41
I'm still a 44E or even a 44F. At one point I thought I had gone down to a C, but the bras I bought in that size were too small. For me its been thighs, bum and the water retention from my lower legs has gone. So tops are still a bugbear for me. Anything that now fits across my shoulders is too tight across my bust. Yet if I get something that fits my bust the shoulder seams are halfway down my biceps. I shall just have to live in t'shirts for a couple more years.
03 Jun 2014, 08:38
I can't see a lot of photos, which is a shame.
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 40 of 65