The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 53 of 65
Previous 1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
10 Aug 2014, 14:47
Happy Sunday Fashionista's. I'm off to a wedding in a couple of weeks and was looking for something to lift the black and white dress I'm going to be wearing. I have only worn it once and it would be a shame not to give it another outing. So I found these in the sales yesterday.

10 Aug 2014, 14:59
Ooooh ooooh oooh.....jumping up and down they're gorgeous. And very pointy too. Is the wedding in US or back home here. As those heels will be a bugger due to all this rain we're having here. Have you got a bag and hat or fascinator to go with them?
10 Aug 2014, 15:00
Love them, @rawkaren! Couldn't wear them myself - wrong feet- but I now have official shoe envy! Are you wearing any other accessories in the same colour?
10 Aug 2014, 15:02
Fab shoes @rawkaren wish i could wear them but alas my days of glam shoes are gone...
May we see the whole ensemble please? X
10 Aug 2014, 15:17
Oh wow! Beautiful shoes and in the sale too. I would say they are the colour of peppermint rock. Yes please, would love to see the whole outfit
10 Aug 2014, 15:18
Hi Everyone. Yes I have a bag but it goes with the dress not the shoes. They are very loud and can speak for themselves! I didn't want to be matchy matchy. If I get a chance today I will do the whole ensemble as you say! @carieoates. The wedding is in Northumberland so if it rains, the colour is bound to cheer everyone up!
10 Aug 2014, 15:22
Just looking back through the thread. Great advice being given. I will be back for some as I am ashamed at how bad I am at putting things together.
10 Aug 2014, 15:24
Ooohhhhh just noticed they are Kate Spade. Well done @rawkaren
10 Aug 2014, 17:02
ok. Handbag and then the rest of me. Is this ok for a wedding outfit? I think a hat or fascinator would be OTT... Dress is DVF. Credit to @debs for the shoes idea. Underneath her hi-viz vest is a fashionista :heart:

10 Aug 2014, 17:12
Love it. The dress is very very nice indeed. Hair is growing isn't it Karen.
And you may need those sleeves in Northumberland by then!
10 Aug 2014, 17:14
You look gorgeous Karen, perfect wedding outfit!
10 Aug 2014, 17:45
You look great, enjoy the wedding.
10 Aug 2014, 18:01
Great dress, and shoes. Loving the longer hair length :victory: :cool:
10 Aug 2014, 18:18
You look fabulous, very glamorous something I have never managed to achieve :) x
10 Aug 2014, 19:00
@rawkaren
Wow you look fantastic very smart and classy ideal for a wedding that dress deserves a few more outings I'm thinking :heart: :heart:

I've a wedding in a few months time and have absolutely no idea at all, coz I've not worn a dress in 20-25 years at this moment in time I'm dreading it well at least our winter will be upon us by then small conciliation I suppose, my legs + feet will probably die from the shock if they're let out into the open and fresh air. :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Previous 1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 53 of 65