The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

964 posts Page 54 of 65
Previous 1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 65 Next
Re: Fashionista Tent
10 Aug 2014, 19:08
@sue.q. Thank you and thank you everyone else for your kind comments. Sue, I'm thinking that this wedding you are going to represents another mini goal and perhaps being able to wear something that you have always wanted to wear and now you can because of your fabulous weight loss. There are lots of tips in this tent and of course we are all here to give you advice. Now you have let the cat out of the bag, we will want to know ALL of the details of course....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
10 Aug 2014, 19:12
Thanks Karen I'll reread all on tomorrow's fastday :like: :clover:
mmmmmm come out from my "undercover" == maybe!!!
:shock: BUT @rawkaren I never put my pussy in a bag :shock:
10 Aug 2014, 20:54
Love the neckline @rawkaren very you.
10 Aug 2014, 21:19
Wow you look a trillion zillion dollars@rawkaren! :like:
10 Aug 2014, 22:54
Love your whole out fit @rawkaren you look very stylish and feminine and I love the POP of the fuschia shoes. I agree that you don't need a hat or fascinator.
Xxx
10 Aug 2014, 23:14
Ooh la la @rawkaren you have such style. Just gorgeous
10 Aug 2014, 23:22
Quote - my legs + feet will probably die from the shock if they're let out into the open and fresh air. :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:[/quote]
@Sue.Q my legs and ankles never see the light of day either..always covered up,bit like how the Victorians used to keep their piano legs ....but with me it's not from modesty,i just don't like to let these chunky trunks out on public display...
Even on the rare occasions i wear a maxi dress,it's so long i look like i' m moving round on castors..
But dont forget Sue,you could always wear a nice trouser suit x
(or catsuit :lol: )
11 Aug 2014, 06:21
rawkaren wrote: @sue.q. Thank you and thank you everyone else for your kind comments. Sue, I'm thinking that this wedding you are going to represents another mini goal and perhaps being able to wear something that you have always wanted to wear and now you can because of your fabulous weight loss. There are lots of tips in this tent and of course we are all here to give you advice. Now you have let the cat out of the bag, we will want to know ALL of the details of course....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agree. And @Ballerina should be told (currently on the way to France, last heard of muttering under her breath at Manchester airport :lol: )

Come on @Sue.Q spill the beans! :lol: :grin: :lol: you know you want to :wink: and you will get loads of advice / support here :victory: :cool: :shock:
11 Aug 2014, 07:34
@Rawkaren, that works doesn't it?! You look a million dollars!!
11 Aug 2014, 10:30
Love the whole ensemble, @rawkaren and the shoes are perfect with it!

I'm off to a niece's wedding at the weekend and am hoping that I look a quarter as good in my outfit as you do in yours! :smile:
11 Aug 2014, 12:40
@stowgateresident. Thank you. Tell us what you are wearing :cool:
07 Sep 2014, 16:37
image.jpg
Frocktastic
Went to buy jeans in M&S but only online sale so popped into Wallis got this dress, yes it's short, but I'm still under 46 yrs lol :bugeyes: .
The daughter managed to get me to buy her some massively expensive jeans in top shop, will be deducting some pocket money for them, as she didn't need them, but wanted them.
07 Sep 2014, 21:06
you nabbed a great dress @Carieoates ...looking good as usual ..love the splashes of colour and i agree with yr parenting tactics! :like: x
12 Sep 2014, 13:38
Perhaps those of you who are more au fait with fashion can enlighten me. Is it my imagination or just wishful thinking that fashion houses, ads, etc. are showing longer, flippier skirts and dresses? Also trousers, skirts, etc. that actually come all the way up to the waist?

In the photos of fashion week in NYC, there are actually some wearable clothes that cover the kneecaps, are not extremely tight and have natural waists. Of course, the models are so skinny that the clothes just hang on them. Would look a lot better on women who have a little meat on their bones imho.

If so, I'm delighted--hope I live long enough to see some of this filter down into resale shops :wink:
12 Sep 2014, 15:02
@Marybeth, I believe you are right. However, I've recently bought a couple of dresses above the knee, but loved the patterns. And yes high waisted jeans and trousers are on the shops again. M&S plus New Look have high waisters for sure as I've got them from there.
And yes I've got plenty of meat to fill them too.
Previous 1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 65 Next
964 posts Page 54 of 65