The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

172 posts Page 12 of 12
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
Oh thats fab! Wineo!@wineoclock Lovely to sit in yr own cinema x
Not having to put up with fellow patrons rustling sweet papers,talking and eating hot dogs must be nice ..
And not having to pay for overpriced tickets! X
Since The Dh is a movie fanatic, we have a home theatre as well. Not a separate room, but the living room is kind of convertible with a large screen and a projector and a vast collection of DVD/Blurays.
Not much have transferred to the kids, but they both love films - both goes to the cinema with their friends every now and then and both look at films online. And the youngest one tell me when he has seen something must-see ;)
Urgh!! I'm so jealous!! I'd just love, love LOVE to have my own cinema! What heaven :wink:
Never mind @nursebean if you ever get one,i' ll be your usherette and come round with icecreams on one of those trays round my neck x
Now that I'd LOVE to see :wink:
POOR HARRISON! It seems my new buddy has had himself a bit of an accident...I think he's ok though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-31759873
It is fantastic having our own theatre. A long time coming but worth the wait. Poor Indiana - I mean Harrison, I hope he is ok.
Feel free to come here and serve icecream @CandiceMarie
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
172 posts Page 12 of 12