The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

172 posts Page 8 of 12
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
I saw "What we did on our holiday" last night. There were parts that made us cringe, laugh out loud, cry and bits that we couldn't believe actually happened. It had some big British names and included billy Connelly and David tenant (with a nice bit of stubble) The children were great!
I'm waiting for the DVD to come out so I can see it again!
Glad you were able to go and that you enjoyed it @karenm
Sounds worth seeing tho i really don't like Billy Connelly these days(tho i thought he was hilarious when he was younger!) so that could put me off going to see it x
Yeah, my sister put me off going to see it. David Tennant? She said. No, don't do it! Hmm, I don't think I can bring myself to see it.

...for those of you who read "Gone Girl" are you aware that the film is coming out next week? I wonder if the ending is better in the film. Hmm :confused:

:cool: :geek:
nursebean wrote: Into the Wild eh @Wolfie? What's that about and who's in it?!

I don't think you can too The Mist for endings...without giving anything away :wink:

Not sure whether to see The Equalizer, Walk Among The Tombstones or the Helen Mirren one. So difficult to choose. Perhaps I'll just take my aunt out for a meal instead :confused:

Nurserilla: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758758/?ref_=nv_sr_3
Ooh a Sean Penn film! Now they're usually quite interesting (although he has become rather pretentious in recent years). Now @Wolfie...should I see it or will I be left depressed?! :confused:
nursebean wrote: Ooh a Sean Penn film! Now they're usually quite interesting (although he has become rather pretentious in recent years). Now @Wolfie...should I see it or will I be left depressed?! :confused:

Not a movie I have wanted to see more than one time since it is kind of heavy, not much fun anywhere and frankly, I lost patience with the guy...But it is based on a true story and hence interesting from a human behavioral point of view :shock: :geek: :bugeyes:
So with CHRISTMAS a mere 3 days away, I thought it apt to list a few films to get you in the Christmas spirit.

When Harry Met Sally (a classic!)
Muppets Christmas Carol
Love Actually
Notting Hill
Bridget Jones (nothing like a bit of Darcy in Christmas jumper to amuse!)
Miracle on 84th Street (there's no better Santa ;) )

Er, anyone else got any great suggestions?
Bean :geek:
Have you seen Gone Girl? Holy crap, that girl is 10 times worse than Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct. Watched it by myself on the laptop with eyes wide open ;)
Oh yes I've seen Gone Girl! The trouble is, I'd read the book so there weren't any surprises for me :confused:
I'm watching the animation UP on BBC1, second time I have watched it, love it, sadly I missed the epic beginning. :curse:
Have you read the book @wolfie? I enjoyed it but havent seen the film
@lizbean i dont know UP..will google
I' m looking forward to going to see The Theory of Everything some time over the next week..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqzFUhGPJg here you go @CandiceMarie - planning on lifting up my home with balloons and going on an adventure - DD has just landed in Cape Town from Durban, staying with friends on 9th floor looking out to Table Mountain. Lucky girl, she so deserves it ...
I can't remember Candy @Candicemariebut was it animations that you don't like?!! Anyway, Up is a great film isn't it @Lizbean with a beginning that can make grown men cry!
I'm looking forward (with some degree of trepidation because it'll probably be pants) to seeing Woman in Black 2, probably on Monday when the kids go back (they do go back then, don't they?)
Bean :geek:
Hi there @nursebeanI
I like animations Beany..i don't enjoy sci fi or action films x
Hi @CandiceMarie, did you get to see "The theory of everything"? I enjoyed it a lot more than I was expecting, as it was not too touchy-feely. I do like sci-fi, adventure, supernatural etc and not romance.

Our next outing is to see "Exodus". I gather the critics were not keen. If it is going to be a turkey I hope it is of the funny variety, and that the CGI is good. Has anybody seen it?
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Next
172 posts Page 8 of 12