The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 20 of 47
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 47 Next
It would be good if you could listen to some podcasts while driving. I download paleo stiff lately ( primal diet,modern health) by Beverley Meyer which is fascinating and I'm learning so much. I sick a lead from my phone to the auxiliary hole in the glove box then I can listen to it on the car audio system. Any chance you could do that. Its an app hubs put on phone called iPP Podcast Player. You can search for any topic you fancy.
Xxx
.p.s. Re inferior bread- now when I buy a takeaway hamburger I can manage to eat the whole thing without the bread roll.(at home) my plate had a mountain of broken bread bits all over it but I'm full as I've had chips too!
Hey @debs would be good if you could listen to some podcasts while driving. I download paleo stuff lately ( primal diet,modern health) by Beverley Meyer which is fascinating and I'm learning so much. I stick a lead from my phone to the auxiliary hole in the glove box then I can listen to it on the car audio system. Any chance you could do that. Its an app hubs put on phone called iPP Podcast Player. You can search for any topic you fancy.
Xxx
.p.s. Re inferior bread- now when I buy a takeaway hamburger I can manage to eat the whole thing without the bread roll.(at home) my plate had a mountain of broken bread bits all over it but I'm full as I've had chips too!
Hi there @julianna, I actually listen to a lot of music, although a talking book is a good idea. When I'm on the rail line I can't have anything too loud as we have to use the radio a lot to communictae, but on the open road I warble along merrily!!
I should see if I could get Steven Fry reading Jeeves and Wooster!!
Well, my commitment and determination paid off this week as I lost 2lbs - see, if I am honest with myself and do it properly it works!!! I do have a tendency of blaming other things when it doesn't go my way. I'm not getting too excited yet because one week doesn't make a trend. Now I'll need to decide what I'm going to do next week. I certainly prefer zero cal liquid fasts and I really enjoy breakfast after a fast. Perhaps two liquid fasts maybe three to give me another boost. How are you getting on @Sue.Q, I haven't seen you around for a couple of days.
Well done @wildmissusreally admire folk who can do zero cal liquid days!
And i was thinking too,where's our @Sue.Q?
image.jpg

Trying this today!!
Big thumbs up Debs! :like: :like: :like:
Soon be hometime x x !
@Julianna re your bread with integrity comment - just that :like: :victory: - this is exactly what I do now - bread isn't so much a staple as a treat, and we have quite a few artisan bakeries around here now, am just off to get a loaf this morning. What I do is slice it up and freeze it (as advised by one of the bakers) and it is just fine defrosted, you can't tell the difference.

And looking forward to some with @PennyForthem's tomato chilli chutney and some good cheese ... (the chutney has just been delivered at work and they were all wondering what it was!!)

@wildmissus congrats on your loss - go girl go! I agree with all you say about being honest with yourself, and back to basics is good :like: :victory:

@Debs - not long to go now, looking forward to hearing about your meals, and those cakes ... :bugeyes: :dazed: :shock:
I have been sabotaged by myself this week. I think it's because I got constipated (because of eating with grandchildren) and my brain seems to panic if my body doesn't perform like clockwork, then my resolve dissolves and anything goes (in). So now normal service is resumed :0) I shall fast from 7pm tonight for 24 hours then eat less than 400 calories until Monday as late as I can. That's the plan anyway ...
Ho hum :0/
Good luck AB x i feel like iam picking up the pieces after a couple weeks of self sabotage too! X
Hi I'm back and still on the scenic route had a busy week also had to cancel Thurs fast because I was unwell plus the dodgy Wi-Fi Sorry @MaggieeAnd @wildmissus+@callyanna @CandiceMarie Worry not I'm on the mend and will commence fasting tomorrow. :heart: Sue
Great to see you back posting @Sue.Q! We missed you! :heart:
Glad you are OK @Sue.Q, we were missing you. I feel like all I've done yesterday and today is eat. I'm not sure if it is just because I did three successful fasts last week and just don't need to eat as much or whether I really have eaten lots. I'm looking forward to another liquid fast tomorrow and think I might just go for Wed and Fri as well.

@Debs, not sure if it is just me but your avatar has disappeared.
:heart: Thanks @wildmissus Yes I have eaten for England
since and no wonder my top is tight!!!!
Agree @Debs the avatar has gone someone's nicked it come in @CandiceMarie have you added it to your ever gtowing collection???
:heart: Fasting tomorrow deffo. :heart: Sue
Has @SueQ given my piccy back yet?! :wink:
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 20 of 47