The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 22 of 47
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 47 Next
I really must proof read!

I CAN'T SEE YOUR AVATAR AS YET!
Pics lovely! And no not offended by last one - very apt for me atm!
And we had a black scottie looked just like that, and who used to do just that! :lol:
Ah yes, that was one of our beautiful boys Thom, half lab half Shepherd and daft as a brush! His matinee idol look!!
I don't understand it at all, muct be gremlins.
Lovely looking dawg. Still miss our scottie - and our beagle - died within 6 months of each other 35 years ago :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh don't start me off too @Silverdarling, we had our boys put to sleep togther on Xmas Eve two years ago with illness and I still break down every time I tihnk about them or see their grave. :cry:
we had to say good-bye to my baby - 8 weeks ago - he was 22 years old, I miss everyday so much!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh scotties are just gorgeous as are beagles!
Sorry to hear about yr two fourfooted friends Debs xx
22 years old, maggiee,oh what a lovely long life he had! X
Oh no Maggiee, I feel mass snivelling coming on, it is heartbreaking isn't it as they are with you so long? I try to think of the fun and how much we loved them and looked after them, and what a good life they had. :heart:
Scottie was boss dog. Beagle was mad as a box of frogs :lol:

Debs - I still smile at the memories even after so much time has passed. It's my ambition to be able to own another dog at some time in the near future.
Me too, but not ready for it yet. That is why I fostered a couple while I could, both of whom are now rehomed. Our friends' dog has the same aggressive cancer that Thom had and I feel for her as I know she is going to go through the same thing as we did, knowing the 'right time'. This is the problem with 'child substitutes'!
Hello everybody - Well I am back here - again!

I am struggling big time with 5:2, 16/8 and the Easter Challenge.

I have gained during the Easter Challenge and am back up to 93.5kg this morning.

Either I need a break from Fasting altogether, and hence a break from this forum, or I need to stay here doing the scenic route for a much longer time.

I will do some reading of a couple of books that may inspire me, read and work through some old posts on here, and see if I can get some motivation back, and to stop eating hot buttered toast!!

I am emotional eating, trying to work through some family (mother and father issues) stuff!!

Well that's my sorry excuse and it will have to do at the moment until I can ride it out.

thanks for listening everybody.
cheers,
Maggie :cry: :cry:
Am hearing you @Maggiee it's a WOL so it's ok for a sabbatical at times hence this thread.
Two good fasts this week and I didn't eat before 10.30 today but then I hardly stopped, drat it.
Need more control tomorrow :0/
@Maggiee Take a break from fasting if you really have to but 16:8 is still giving you the longer fasting time and bring the health benefits to you plus the one meal dropped will save you calories, walking away from this forum could be the biggest mistake that's the reason I'm still here getting nowhere OK I'm not posting much and understand why
you may think going AWOL a good idea I personally think not stick with us Maggiee just pop in couple times daily posting crap as I do.
We're all here for you I don't need to say that to you
just forget the challenges get through each day one at a time I'm not getting on my scales because my top midweek was very snug and although I've put in 2 very good fasts this week everything still feels same + tape measure
not budging.
Try to stay strong despite your problems and keep away from that bloody kitchen because we'll always be
comfort eaters we just need to keep any damage as low
as possible. :heart: Sue
Yep, what she said!
You can bet your life that someone here has had a similar experience and is happy to share. We all go round the houses (and the bend!) at some point!!
Hang in there!
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 22 of 47