The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 39 of 47
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47 Next
I just don't know how this weight loss thing works any more! I haven't done anything different over the last couple of weeks but I have put on 2lbs, however I am at my lowest ever body fat percentage. Mind you at this stage I'll take anything I can get.

I was messing about on Amazon the other night looking for inspiration in their book section and I came across The Fast Beach Diet by Mimi Spencer, she who is the co writer with Michael Mosley for The Fast Diet, so I ordered it and hope it will arrive today as I'm working tomorrow and could get a lot of it read at work (Saturday's are quiet). Apparently there is a fair bit on psychology and willpower. I go abroad on holiday at the end on July and I really really want to weigh 10 stone something.
@wildmissus hi WM,perhaps you just don't need to lose any more? But good luck anyway on losing a bit more for your hol xx
Hi @wildmissus Sorry you are still struggling thats so frustrating especially with the zero calorie fasts you put in and I'd no idea if your weight just your BMI which seems OK so getting below 11 should be very doable let's hope your body hasn't reached its "happy" weight while you're not happy.
I've nothing to offer only support and friendship, you so deserve some rewards for the zero fasts alone :like: :clover:

I'm off for my post holiday weigh-in :shock:
This is going to be very bad news as I was very very naughty indeed while on holiday, knew I wouldn't be fasting so the best I could manage was 10hr eating window and believe me I put away so much rubbish in that time, yes plenty walking each day
Lessons learned the hard way and back on the straight and narrow but my back2back Wed/Thurs weren't true 500 fasts but far better than the previous 8nts.
Back on the scenic route to keep you company and will report back later with my damage done, and doing a 19:5 today in the hope shocking my body further into release.
:clover: :clover: :clover:
Good luck@Sue.Q but dont forget,you deserve that good hollybob and its accompanying treats x
And blumming heck @wildmissus those zero cal fasts..dont know how you do them
Would take my hat off to you if i had one..or eat it :lol: hehehe! Havent heard anyone say" I' ll eat my hat " for years! X funny how expressions die out and new ones come in! :lol:
Thanks for your support @Sue.Q and @CandiceMarie.

I've just had a look at your tracker Sue, ouch, but I'm sure that bit will come off as quickly as it went on and it sounds like you are ready to get it off.

Candice, I currently weigh 11st 6lb (I'm 5' 8") and my boobies have shrunk so that I'm back to where I started, ie. from my side view my belly sticks out more than my boobies :bugeyes: . I am really please with my BMI and I hear what you say about being at the right weight and it may well be the case. I'd like to try and get another 7 - 10lbs off and settle there. I have no problem doing liquid fasts at the moment, it is the normal days that need sorted. I feel I need to work on my carb intake which should reduce my wibbley wobbley belly. If I can do that I'll eat my hat :grin: .
I hear you WM x @WildMissus if its any consolation..i have big buzzums but even so,my belly sticks out further than they do..and just to complete the look,my bum sticks out at the back..a friend of mine recently said she thought i had an African bum..after mulling that over,can only conclude she means a big stickyout bum,which is sadly true tho not in a good Beyonce type way! :confused:
Some people pay a fortune for a sticky out bum! Personally I am happy on the scenic route, no pressure. I will get there one day, hopefully with the tools I need to stay there ...wherever there may be!
@CandiceMarie, you made me laugh :grin: . The one thing I don't have is a big bum. I'm not sure if it is a case wanting what you don't have but a big bum wouldn't bother me simply because I wouldn't have to be the one that would see it all the time :grin: .
You made me laugh too @wildmissus saying you wdnt mind a big bum coz you wdnt have to look at it! :lol: yeah but i still have to drag it after me everywhere i go :lol: too much junk in the trunk i think the Americans say :lol:
How are you WM x hope you have a lovely weekend x
image.jpg
(42.8 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
OH observed my bum has shrunk as have my shoulders, but sadly not the lump-on-the-front-tum.
Wildmissus, I am 5'7" and seem to have stuck at 72kgs so perhaps we are at optimum weight to height, though I'm guessing you're way younger than me.
I'm sort of 16/8ing and no gluten/no sugar (except two squares of 90% chocolate) in the hope of ... Something!
Good luck everyone :0)
Sadly I am only 5' 3" so every pound shows. If I were taller I would be slim!
Me too,bobshouse,except I am only 5 ft
My bum seems to go first ,but never that roll around the middle,middle age spread!
Wouldn't mind a perky bum
And I'm 5"2' and going outwards! I too have a tum in the way but apparently my bum isn't too bad. I don't look at it as a rule!!
I just have far to much of everything. :shock: . Lol
But not as much as this time last year, which pleases me no end, holiday over time to repair the damage done
@Debs 4kg gain!!! :shock:
Was far worse 2days earlier deffo my water retention is really bad, can't get shoes/boots or even my made to measure compression socks on, I'm back low carbing Debs as in our trial hopefully get 4/5 days in and im hoping to restart my walks on Monday but always on the scenic route this year I'm OK with that providing I get a tiny loss each week because the company is very good in this tent.
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
Ok, so here is my wish list -

I have blue eyes and I'd like brown eyes
I have poker straight hair and I'd like curly hair
I'd like bigger boobs and a smaller belly
I'm happy with my height
I'd like to get rid of my round shoulders

Joking aside, I'm happy hanging about in the scenic tent slowly trying to reduce the size of my belly and improving my health.

BTW, OH told me I have old ladies boobs...charming...it's been a while since he looked in the mirror with no clothes on!
Previous 1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 39 of 47