The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

703 posts Page 36 of 47
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 47 Next
Oh its back again SD! Panic over x! :lol:
Once i spotted it had gone, i think Sue and Cally decided they better put it back again..quick! :lol: :wink:
Oi you lot, @Ballerina, @Sue.Q, @CandiceMarie, @Silverdarling, I'm not on here for a wee while and you are all talking about me and you are all too kind, far too kind :oops: . You all make me :smile: , thank you my friends.
@wildmissus For a moment I thought we'd made you cry. Lol must get my eyesight tested!!!
You did look very relaxed and yes that give me a very warm feeling, glad you're ok , half term so you must be busy.
Take care of yourself now. :clover: :clover: :clover:
Blimey we've all been quiet lately or am I the only resident?
I do keep getting lost around the forum lately
( age probably)
I'm still taking the scenic route still trying to go like carb and today was supposed to be a fastday but OH has said
" let's go out for a pub meal". This I never refuse whatever day it is and to compensate I'll choose a healthy option and once again offer to drive then only one glass of red. :clover:
@Sue.Q, I'm part of the fixtures and fitting in here. I have recovered from my carb overload last Thursday but I'm still struggling with non fast days. In the mean time I'm quite happy plodding on knowing that in real terms my weight isn't going up (I hope).
Hi @wildmissus Glad you're keeping me company and nice of you to pop up and say hello hope things are OK for you
Today's fast was foiled by OH taking me for a pub meal so will have to make tomorrow's fastday a really good one. :clover:
@Sue.Q, I'll be fasting with you tomorrow so will think about you which will keep me going until Friday's weigh in.
I was just napping in my corner, waves @Sue.Q and @wildmissus

A fortnight of ADF gained me back old ground, now back onto usual routines so more temptation. Am learning always about my body and it's response on this journey. thats a coincidence with name of this thread
I was contemplating posting here and then saw you had all beaten me to it! I am still here and stranded on the fasting equivalent of the M25 on a Bank Holiday weekend :confused:

Does anyone remember the Fast Show, with the sketch about the man coming out of shed saying 'This week, I am mostly eating', and then walking back in having come out with something weird. That feels like me at the moment. The name of the show seems appropriate as I try to find something that will get me fat burning. Trying a Mix of Fast-5 and low carb this week!
Hi @debs That's the combo I'm trying this week too - gained 6lbs over the Easter weekend, and really struggling to get rid of it - I still haven't lost any weight since last July :(
I hear your pain Min!!! We are both in the same boat! Good luck with your endeavours!
Btw, that piccy of you is taken at a cricket match somewhere?!
No, Brighton pier. Beautiful sunny day, unlike today's rain - doesn't feel right for May Day

I need to cheer up :grin:
Ah, I didn't recognise it, I was born in. Brighton and spent many a happy day there!
You must be so frustrated min, hopefully this will work for you too :clover:
Debs wrote: I was contemplating posting here and then saw you had all beaten me to it! I am still here and stranded on the fasting equivalent of the M25 on a Bank Holiday weekend :confused:

Does anyone remember the Fast Show, i'm Trying a Mix of Fast-5 and low carb this week!

Yes I remember vaguely@Debs
For me more like groundhog day :shock:

Hi @gillymary wave back to you, I'll pop over to our little corner right now as we're a little short on buddies :heart:
Hello everybody

I am going to hang around with you lovely people for a while, I am definitely off the beaten track.

I was put on medication (cortisone) to help with the hives (the severe allergic reaction to the medication for the ulcer) and now I find I am eating like I am possessed and I have this definite mood swing and feel like climbing walls, all this the Dr now tells me is due to the cortisone medication!!!

She said that it makes you want to 'eat through walls' now I know why I have been hitting the carbs pretty badly, lots of hot buttered toast, crumpets and pasta!! Yikes!!!! I thought it might have been the increase in the cold weather or emotional eating.

Now I know why my Thursday Fast Day was such a disaster.

When anyway, I will have to wait this out, I take the last medication next Tuesday and hopefully I will be feeling like my normal self.

At least with all this energy I am getting plenty of exercise, I am still walking and doing lots of cleaning and de-cluttering.

I had forgotten how pretty this scenic route can be.

cheers everybody

Maggie :smile: :smile:
Previous 1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 47 Next
703 posts Page 36 of 47