The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

232 posts Page 11 of 16
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16 Next
Re: THE VENTING TENT
04 Jun 2014, 14:18
Sorry to hear that wolfie, hope the pain killers work without too many side effects. I have rake tramadol for my back sometimes and they make me feel really spaced out. Thats ok if you got time to relax but not when you gotta work. Good luck
04 Jun 2014, 14:21
@wolfie having had to wait for a new knee, I understand your frustration and pain. I don't know what the health situation is in Sweden, but we have to wait ages - longer in Wales than the rest of the UK. Huge hugs for you coping with this.
And @winsome hope things are getting sorted for you now.
@philxjr how's things for you?

Hugs everyone
04 Jun 2014, 14:23
How frustrating and upsetting for you Wolfie. Can totally understand why you would be feeling a bit sorry for yourself. Am sending you hugs and really hoping that you find a way that you can cope with this very soon. :heart: :heart:
04 Jun 2014, 14:27
Just catching up with the vents..
@wolfie i feel for you..i too feel sometimes there's no end to the ailments...xx
Good health is everything,anything else a bonus xx big hugs and thinking of you
Hugs too to @philxjr struggling with lack of sleep,pain, fasting ..bad enough,i am familiar with all three...but having to go to work when tired and in pain just sucks.
Wish i could wave a wand and make it all good for everyone..as they say,if wishes were horses,beggars would ride.
All we can do is look after ourselves as best we can,remind ourselves that fasting is helping us to that goal,and try and keep positive ...whatever gets thrown at us,we WILL deal with it somehow... XX :like:
Ps thanks Carie @carieoates for erecting this much needed Vent Tent! X
05 Jun 2014, 07:25
PennyForthem wrote: @wolfie having had to wait for a new knee, I understand your frustration and pain. I don't know what the health situation is in Sweden, but we have to wait ages - longer in Wales than the rest of the UK. Huge hugs for you coping with this.
And @winsome hope things are getting sorted for you now.
@philxjr how's things for you?

Hugs everyone

Thanks penny Im all ok thanks, Back twingy and knee sore but hey ho. I think I am actually 80 and not 41 lol. Hopefully the weight will still disappear slowly and then all the aches and pains will subside. Its amazing how you can put such a strain on your body though over eating and having to carry a load of extra weight around all the time. Still that's why we are here isn't it
05 Jun 2014, 07:31
CandiceMarie wrote: Just catching up with the vents..
@wolfie i feel for you..i too feel sometimes there's no end to the ailments...xx
Good health is everything,anything else a bonus xx big hugs and thinking of you
Hugs too to @philxjr struggling with lack of sleep,pain, fasting ..bad enough,i am familiar with all three...but having to go to work when tired and in pain just sucks.
Wish i could wave a wand and make it all good for everyone..as they say,if wishes were horses,beggars would ride.
All we can do is look after ourselves as best we can,remind ourselves that fasting is helping us to that goal,and try and keep positive ...whatever gets thrown at us,we WILL deal with it somehow... XX :like:
Ps thanks Carie @carieoates for erecting this much needed Vent Tent! X

Well said Candice. I see you are referring to the horses again. Must be nearly time for some clippity clopping lol. :) (always brings a smile to my face lol)
05 Jun 2014, 10:05
Can I vent because i am well peed off!!
05 Jun 2014, 10:16
Hi Phil @philxjr
Yes,back in the saddle, i' m giddying up and clip clopping like crazy this week! Two fast and repair days so far and another planned for tomozz.
Been doing far too much trotting,cantering and falling off for far too long,not to mention how many nose bags i've grazed on ! :lol:
05 Jun 2014, 10:22
Oh @debsie i feel for you! After all yr hard work,not to feel appreciated is horrible!
I hate the " C" word - " committee" - in my experience,usually too many big egos involved,all wanting to be number one, leading to all kinds of grudges,resentments,arguments. Too many chiefs,not enough Indians.This person sounds typical of committee folk i have met over the years. I' d think twice before doing anything more to help them. X
05 Jun 2014, 10:45
CandiceMarie wrote: Hi Phil @philxjr
Yes,back in the saddle, i' m giddying up and clip clopping like crazy this week! Two fast and repair days so far and another planned for tomozz.
Been doing far too much trotting,cantering and falling off for far too long,not to mention how many nose bags i've grazed on ! :lol:

You certainly cheer my day up lol :grin:
05 Jun 2014, 11:11
Quote from PennyForthem to philxjr
Thanks penny Im all ok thanks, Back twingy and knee sore but hey ho. I think I am actually 80 and not 41 lol. Hopefully the weight will still disappear slowly and then all the aches and pains will subside. Its amazing how you can put such a strain on your body though over eating and having to carry a load of extra weight around all the time. Still that's why we are here isn't it[/quote]
:like: :clover: :like: :clover: :like: :clover:

Phil I'm off all my medication now for OE in hips/spine
Truly amazing what my weightloss has done regarding my health and that obviously brings happiness :heart:
Hope you soon get similar results @philxjr Best of luck and let's hope your reduction in carbs boosts your weightloss for you :clover: Good Luck :clover:
05 Jun 2014, 11:15
Well done our Sue@Sue.Q getting off the meds ( what is OE ?)
We just need to wean you off the wackybaccy and the vats of wine now.... :lol: :lol: xx
05 Jun 2014, 11:22
Well done @Sue.Q and thanks for the support. Its always nice to hear success stories especially where someones health as notably improved as a result. It does give people the incentive to battle on with it :like:
05 Jun 2014, 11:44
I've not been around here for a while . I hope everyone is well and not venting too much. :heart:
05 Jun 2014, 12:09
Strangely enough @CandiceMarie As we are of a certain age during the "swinging sixties" I've never even tried the wakeybaccy did have a try of the woodbine :shock:
But no way am I giving up my red wine
not now or ever!!
Far to old for major changes :lol: :lol: :lol:

OE osteoarthritis ( probably known as old age)
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16 Next
232 posts Page 11 of 16