The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

524 posts Page 11 of 35
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
12 Mar 2014, 22:38
Oh no, that's terrible that all of them are poorly. Hugs to you all.
12 Mar 2014, 22:49
Oh dear @PennyForthem - one would be bad enough, but all of them :curse: :cry: :dazed: hope things improve soon :clover:
12 Mar 2014, 23:17
Although we have children, they too have children (aka grandkids). Pooches now are our children, so they are our expensive little things. They are all safely asleep and I hope all will be well in the morning.
13 Mar 2014, 09:51
Hope the pooches are feeling better this morning@PennyForthem
13 Mar 2014, 11:12
Quick update;
they now have all been sick. Anu and the oldest springer now over it. Middle springer not been sick for a while, but still off her food. Our oldest dog has also succumbed. Whatever has caused this, it has been virulent and I wouldn't wish it on any other pooch.
13 Mar 2014, 11:31
Penny,you must be exhausted..hope all the pooches will soon be well again x
Make sure you look after yourself x
image.jpg
(13.95 KiB) Downloaded 68 times
13 Mar 2014, 12:16
Oh @PennyForthem :heart: - I hope they all get better very soon :clover: . I know how I feel when one of the cats is feeling poorly let alone for all of them to be sick (sorry if this message is a bit late but it's my first visit to this tent as I hadn't clicked what the WAGS tent was so just seen this :oops: ) x
13 Mar 2014, 15:07
Poor things. Sending them big hugs xx

Bean :dog2: :dog2: :dog: :dog:
13 Mar 2014, 18:29
Cuddly pandas have fun! Xxx
13 Mar 2014, 18:30
This made me laugh! X
13 Mar 2014, 18:33
Evening or morning , depending on location. Stuck my head in as I can't sleep. There is nothing worse, or more revolting than poorly dogs; having had them coming out of both ends I can sympathise with you PFT, hope they recover soon.
We are staying with friends with a Welsh Springer with advanced cancer. You wouldn't know it the way he hoons around at the moment, long may it last.
13 Mar 2014, 19:34
Best wishes to the sick pooches.

I want you to meet second lady of the house, Aisha, the mix of a chihuahua and a miniature pinscher. I can thank this little terror for many good, relaxing walks.

aisha_has_the_ball_small.png
13 Mar 2014, 19:39
That made me smile!
13 Mar 2014, 20:18
Cute, I bet she's a real cutie and live wire!! ,
13 Mar 2014, 21:27
Now our Lurcher has thrown up-no idea why!
Previous 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 11 of 35