Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

524 posts Page 13 of 35
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
15 Mar 2014, 08:03
Aah so sad to read that this morning dear @Maggiee x x
25 Mar 2014, 00:48
Warning to all doggy owners - have just seen on Facebook - as well as the poisoned sandwiches which are being left for dogs in parks etc, now there are apparently sausages baited with nails.........so please keep four-legged friends on their leads <shaking head in disbelief>
25 Mar 2014, 09:50
I too am shaking head in disbelief and sadness
Why are humans so cruel to our fourfooted friends? They give love and loyalty and this is how they are repaid :(
25 Mar 2014, 09:59
How horrible is that! It is so upsetting to hear that some people can be so cruel
25 Mar 2014, 12:42
I will soon be off to take my beloved girl for her scan. She had cancer over two years ago now and has bean off her life saving tablets (was rather concerned taking her off those!) for a few months. We are having the scan to make sure it hasn't returned. A truly terrifying time. She seems so well, though, and since changing her food she is full of beans (just like her mum :wink: )

Hope you'll send us good vibes...I'm such a terrible worrying mum!

Bean :dazed:
IMG_0900.JPG
Never happier than when eating!! :)
25 Mar 2014, 13:22
Awww @nursebean :heart: - she is so gorgeous! :heart:

Sending you lots of wishes for good news - hope it goes well :clover: :clover: :clover:
25 Mar 2014, 15:52
Oh Nursebean - we from these northern parts send you and your sweetie much fuzzy love and many doggie kisses from my furry babies :clover: :heart: :clover:
25 Mar 2014, 20:38
WONDERFUL NEWS! My darling girl is still healthy. We just need to have one more scan and then she should be fine. I'm SOOO pleased I can't tell you :grin:

Bean :smile: :heart:
image.jpg
(26.39 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
25 Mar 2014, 20:51
Fabulous news beaniebobs and darling doggie xx
25 Mar 2014, 21:08
Beanie even the cats are happy with your news! X
25 Mar 2014, 21:12
Oh that's cute!

Bean :heart:
26 Mar 2014, 11:06
That's fantastic nursebean :heart: ! I am so pleased for you
27 Mar 2014, 22:19
Ahhh lovely pic! X
01 Apr 2014, 15:06
Just thought I'd share this pic of my colleague holding the chicks which hatched at work today. Not a lot of work done I can tell you.
image.jpg
01 Apr 2014, 15:23
They are soooooooo cute carieoates :heart:
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 13 of 35