Re: The WAGS tent!
07 May 2014, 20:18
You might have to next Friday, Merlin.
07 May 2014, 20:47
That did cross my mind!
07 May 2014, 22:49
Aw @Pennyforthem - hugs and much sympathy. At least you will get the chance to have a last weekend and spoil elder dog rotten. And you know you are doing the right thing :heart:
08 May 2014, 09:12
Oh @PennyForthem , I'm so sorry to hear your news. Family pets are so much a part of our lives and I know the hurt and upset you must be feeling so sending you a big hug from me :heart:
09 May 2014, 15:05
@PennyForthem i think Moogie's Phoebe will be waiting to welcome your darling doggy to the Rainbow Bridge x x x
09 May 2014, 15:50
So sad! I dread that time.
I am new to dogs having always been a cat person. Due to work it would not have been right to have a mutt. When we retired here it seemed the right time so we adopted a puppy of 8 weeks. Probably should have done some homework but would not be without Bruno. He is now 2 and had a year of obedience and agility training to get him under control ( it was us who needed training) he is a Boxer/ Mastiff cross and is lovely. He is huge but a gentle giant. When this years chicks hatched I found him washing them! When a duck came into his part of the garden he picked her up gently and brought her to me! Most people are frightened of him but they should see him trying to sit on my lap! Then at the end of last year we were told of another puppy that needed a home so we now have Frank, a Tekel/Yorkie cross. They love each other and Bruno is very gentle with Frank.
We also have three cats...Suki a snowy bengal with blue eyes, Lola a brown spotted Bengal ( google the breed, they are stunning) and Humbug a French cat I acquired who looks like her name. She lives with the chickens but likes to be fussed. Suki shares the sofa with the dogs but the other two mostly live outdoors.
10 May 2014, 07:34
Penny - big hugs from Sweden :heart: :heart: :heart:
10 May 2014, 08:20
Oh no @PennyForThem that is so sad. I don't know what to say, it's an inevitable time that we all dread isn't it. Sending you hugs and will be thinking of you.

Bean xxxx
11 May 2014, 10:44
Penny, I've only just caught up with your news. Big hugs coming your way from me. :heart:
12 May 2014, 13:44
Thinking of you today, Penny. :heart: :heart: :heart:
12 May 2014, 14:27
Me too @PennyForthem x all day xx
12 May 2014, 15:01
Can't stop thinking about you today Penny. Hope you're ok

Xxxx
12 May 2014, 15:06
Thanks, my friends, the deed is planned for 5.30 Wednesday, when our preferred vet can give us time, so we're not rushed.
Oh, here I go again...
12 May 2014, 16:01
XXXXXXXXXX
12 May 2014, 17:39
Penny - many hugs, some whet nose kisses and some "let me hold your paw" from me and my furry bunch. :heart:
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 20 of 35