The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

524 posts Page 22 of 35
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 35 Next
Re: The WAGS tent!
15 May 2014, 01:06
@PennyForthem, so sad for you but you gave your beloved doggy a good ending. Proud of you for being so brave. Hugs from me and kitty Beth.
15 May 2014, 01:27
So sorry PFT, I am snivelling at work for you now. The most peaceful and happy ending for Jess though, which is what matters
15 May 2014, 07:15
Penny, what a wonderful send of for Jess. Can't imagine it would be possible here, since small animal vets like to stay at the clinic..Got tears in my eyes when I read about it.
Big hugs and Fiona sends a lovely nose kiss. She is the one who is best at it ;)
15 May 2014, 08:29
Sending you a big hug at this sad time :heart:
15 May 2014, 08:39
Wolfie wrote: Penny, what a wonderful send of for Jess. Can't imagine it would be possible here, since small animal vets like to stay at the clinic..Got tears in my eyes when I read about it.
Big hugs and Fiona sends a lovely nose kiss. She is the one who is best at it ;)

@wolfie the vet would have come to our house, but we thought it might have been too traumatic with the other 3 dogs, so it was done at the vet's. Luckily, they're in the country, surrounded by fields and ponds. Very peaceful.
18 May 2014, 14:18
Bump for @Madcatlady
19 May 2014, 17:40
image.jpg

At last I can do a genuine post in this tent! :cool: - adopted dog Daisy, who is from Brook Farm where I'm staying, and who is currently nudging me for a cuddle, after paddling in the stream at the bottom of the garden (the dog, not me!) :shock: :wink:
19 May 2014, 17:49
Ohhh SD what a lovely smile for the camera xxx thank you x
19 May 2014, 17:51
Such a cutie and her smile is wonderful!
28 May 2014, 09:31
As you can see, Diego take his weight loss journey seriously LOL. Well, he has lost 1.2kg - only 8 more hektograms to go. Yayyyy.
bild-2-9.jpg
HB fan
28 May 2014, 10:41
Fab pic! Well done Diego and isnt it marvellous that he can read! X
30 May 2014, 12:13
Imagine the attention I got when cutting up filét of beef into cubes for "Biff Rydberg" last evening :grin:
begging.jpg
Oh mommy - look at us <3
04 Jun 2014, 14:36
Aah Wolfie such concentration and such earnest expressions..i hope they got a little treat! X
07 Jun 2014, 07:58
Oh yes they did, but for Diego only a tiny bit. They are clueless in who get what size of bites, just so they get one each and all is fair they are happy ;)
08 Jun 2014, 20:59
Takes so little to make a dog happy doesn't it!
Saw some lovely dogs in the park today..i think i saw the cutest dog ive ever seen in my life..
A seven month old labradoodle,the most lovely caramel coloured curly coat,and just wanted to be friends with everybody! X
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 35 Next
524 posts Page 22 of 35