The FastDay Forum

Fastonbury Glamping Grounds

103 posts Page 6 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Re: World cup fiesta tent
22 Jun 2014, 15:18
Any Belgium fasters/supporters in the tent?
23 Jun 2014, 01:01
Oh man, we almost beat Portugal. Still, a draw isn't the end of the world.

USA! USA!
23 Jun 2014, 02:48
whose going to win tomorrow... ? Australia or Spain

i wont be watching live as its 2am. as Maryann said before.. its just the wrong time zone where it is lol
23 Jun 2014, 10:08
Excellent game between USA and Portugal this morning. Ronaldo is a great big baby isn't he, the way he skulked off the pitch afterwards?! A lot of miserable Koreans in the Samsung office here today! Obviously more than a game for them too!
I hope the Aussies go all out tomorrow as they have got nothing to lose. Will be interesting to see how Spain respond.
23 Jun 2014, 10:37
Debs wrote: I meant their last World Cup, not this one, what did you mean angie?!

Thought you meant their last GAME!!!!!!!!!!!! misunderstood obviously, what can I say, iam French /Italian after all, haha!!
23 Jun 2014, 16:01
Ready for the third Dutch game, would be satisfied with a draw (2:2?).
USA were indeed unlucky not to send Ronaldo home. Needing a draw against our neighbours means there is some work to be done!
23 Jun 2014, 17:54
Two teams that are afraid to lose and that's the game you get, on to the knock out stage!
Sorry the Assies also lost their last game, see you in 4 years.
24 Jun 2014, 18:52
Suarez unlucky to be playing on a non-fasting day :shock: :shock: :curse:
24 Jun 2014, 20:04
LOL!

Is it definite that he did bite?
24 Jun 2014, 20:35
Oh he definitely bit! What is he, some kind of vampire or something?

:vampire:
24 Jun 2014, 20:43
Agree, thanks for finding the smiley!
25 Jun 2014, 23:27
Australia out but unbowed, so proud of the way we played in the first two games but not surprised that Spain beat us. Our sports analyst, Craig Foster on TV SBS, summed it up beautifully - "the game against the Nederlands showed us how far we have come and the game against Spain showed us how far we have to go" . We are a young nation as far as football goes so I am optimistic for the future.

Surprise that Italy are also out now, Suarez must be a sandwich short of a picnic to think that would not be seen!
Aside from that, there have been some good games and beautiful football so let's hope that continues.
Not sure who I am supporting to win, some intense rivalries ahead.....
:geek:
26 Jun 2014, 00:32
I'm nervous for USA tonight. We've done so well, but a big loss to Germany will probably knock us out. I'm hoping for a draw.
26 Jun 2014, 00:59
Had to laugh, the Uruguay FA are claiming that Suarez is being set up!!! The man has some sort of problem, it is farcical to think he can get away with it; the question is, will FIFA put sanctions in place against one of the best players in the world?
26 Jun 2014, 18:25
And we're through. Thank you Portugal!
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
103 posts Page 6 of 7