The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 16 of 60
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 60 Next
Hi, weighed in this morning and it was, a very scary, 182lbs. I am sticking to pounds as stones make it sound worse, hopefully at least 10lbs lighter by 20th December :clover:
Hi

Weigh in 109kg - so shed loads to lose :frown:
Going to try fast days Mon and Weds and maybe add Friday too when thats doable.
Set what I hope is a modest target of 5 kg loss by mid December when we're off on Christmas hols. More would be great !

Skippy
Christmas challenge member 86
Member #21 checking in @Juliana.Riversto report my Start weight.
It is 147.8 lb./ 10stone 7.8 lb./67.1 kg. (It's in my signature today too)

Here we go :like: :clover: :victory:
I think i have post 1 updated now with everyones start weights and goal updates.

thanks for contributing. i feel the warmth in the room

thanks to our last 10 additions. we are so so so close to 100. if i have missed anyone tell me

Member 88: @Carrieme
Member 89: @Jai02
Member 90: @Lianne K Douglas
Member 91: @niamo
Member 92 ; @Frokenfemtva
Member 93: @Wannalose
Member 94: @Golarne
Member 95 : @greenmonster
Member 96: @mas54321
Member 97: @Mavesse
Member 98: @CaSuffit
Hi @Juliana.Rivers - I can't see a membership number in the updates for @Antonio as per 5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087-180.html#p203715 (I may be looking with my eyes closed.)
SSure wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers - I can't see a membership number in the updates for @Antonio as per 5-2-diet-chat-f6/pre-register-your-interest-now-for-the-2014-xmas-challenge-t13087-180.html#p203715 (I may be looking with my eyes closed.)

Well spotted @SSure thank you... and how could i miss a male amongst us!

I have made @antoniomember number 99

Only one off the elusive 100!
i forgot to weigh in this morning... great start. will update asap.
How did it get to be October already! I've been slacking this last week. Starting weight 134.8. I still want to see 128.
Here we all are at the starting post :clover: :clover: :like:
I'm fasting today & my starting weight is 12 stone 3.5lbs & hoping to reach 11stone 8 lbs. I weigh on Saturday so will update any loss then. Oh & I must start my exercise routine again of cycling & doing Jane Fonda wrinklies Dvds! but will have to fit around my Latin, Roman History & the free Futurelearn online course about Hadrian's Wall!
Good luck everyone :grin: :grin: We can do this!!
Hi challenger number 9 checking in with goals! I'm currently 79 kg and would like to be 76kg by Christmas. I will add in x2 high intensity exercise classes like metafit and insanity on top of my gym / walking. I also want to be a bit more efficient at low carb diet getting in under 100g carb or less each day. I will continue to 5:2 or 4:3 depending on life each week and some liquid only fasts others will be 500 cals dependant on life and my bodies demands! I'm off now and possibly won't be checking in until next week possibly as my son gets married on Friday and we have a family birthday as well so a whole 4 days of merriment to be had! Good luck all challengers x
Update 01.10.14
Just back from holiday in Turkey, with too much beer, baklava and chips!
First day of 5:2 tomorrow, Thursday as I am going back to my original Tuesdays and Thursdays, but went on the scales today and I would like to lose 12 lbs by Christmas as that will get me to the stone below!
Hairy Dieters recipe for tomorrow sorted (Chilli con Carne from book one) and feel very positive.
HJ :smile:
well........... I've nearly got my first official fast day behind me with only a cup of Horlicks light at 5pm and 4L water, 2 black coffees and 2 green teas AND a body combat class!!

I'm super proud of myself as its my day 1 of TOTM (normally scoff chocolate), I have also had an upset tummy(squits!!! sorry if TMI!) and yet I've STILL managed to fast, excersise and NOT kill my children in my grumpyness!! LOL

Bring on a food day tomorrow!! Well done everyone!

JB x #48
Hi Juliana.
Member challenge no.50. Start weight 17st 11lbs. 249lbs. or 112.9kgs. Target of 2 stone loss. We live in hope!
#7checking in!
Start weight 12st 3lbs
Goal weight 11st 7lbs

If I can get to 11:7 by Christmas, that will be 4stone 1lb lost since starting 5:2! Obviously, I'd prefer to lose more than that to give me Christmas wiggle room.....but at the same time I need to be realistic.....and 10lbs is more than enough, probably.

On top of 5:2 & 16:8....I pledge to do at least 10 minutes everyday on my new stepper...to target my tree trunk thighs......and, to get to bed before midnight at the very least on fasting days, hopefully on a few more days too.

Good luck to everyone!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 16 of 60