The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 19 of 60
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 60 Next
No 3 checking in. I am going the wrong way & have gained 3/4 lb! :confused:
I must get back into my exercise routine & the kitchen is now clear of cake! No more cake & much reduced carb intake from now on!
Number 40 here checking in with a 1lb loss. :reindeer:
No 29 checking in - no change - is anyone else at the point of getting those last few pounds shifted- but stuck? I'm going to be very mindful next week - let's see if it makes a difference.
#83 here
Will fast again tomorrow and weigh in on Monday morning.
Am doing as much exercise as I can fit in around work/kids but reducing refined carbs is not going well, had toast for breakfast (wholemeal so could have been worse lol) and I really enjoyed it, I'm going to have to keep trying though.
Hi #35 popping in for a quick update, no weigh in for me as I weigh on Tuesday and don't want to weigh more than once, or I'll get obsessive. Fat on Wednesday went well and no booze, but I'm missing it terribly. Had a mini blow out last night, sweets and chocolate..oops, today is another day and I'm looking forward to Monday's fast. easily on target for exercise as have done 4/5 workouts for the week already. Keep strong all
#20 checking in
Current weight: 157.7
Total lost: 0.4lbs
At least I'm going in the right direction.
#2 clocking in on Sat Oct 4th since Tues 30th Sept....not a week since start of challenge. From here on, will enter on Saturdays.
My weight is 133.4 lbs. (start 134lbs)
I'm happy to have lost 0.6 lb in those few days
I know it's is starting to come off. I've been pretty good all week with my determination and resolve.
A day at a time everyone! :clover:
piper wrote: #42- I had my first fast day since starting this challenge- I took a refeed break from the 23rd of September to the beginning of October. I had a really good fast day yesterday, and I know it's mostly water, but I weighed in today at 131.8, which makes me think I can do this. Yay! I also lifted weights this morning and am looking at what else I can do to jazz things up. Thank you, Juliana, for running this challenge.
Also, 100 members x 12 posts- is this a full time job?!

hehe 1200 posts.. yep almost full time. lol
Not too bad so far for #34, 61kg today, but have had my weekly eat whatever I want Sunday and done a big gym session so I will see what happens the next couple of days.
Thanks you to all the start weight check-ins and progress reports thus far.
Thumbs up to those seeing a good downward result including
@Debs,
@carieoates
@swan51
@katharina
@pineconesjay
@mas54321
Well done to these memebers and anyone else sticking to their plan vigilantly.
Personally had a bit of difficulty with the quit sugar thing. Maybe its the long weekend mode im in but enjoyed a merlot or two.. oops. but consumed a lot less food overall and didnt do any dessert baking so im hoping it didnt do too much

I'm posting progress numbers only in post 1 (in purple) but feel free to elaborate in your post about how you think you are going. Ill run a limit in post 1 length if i copy everything so just numbers and an abbreviation of your original couple posts is all i can manage.

Feeling good about the vibe in here.

enjoy the ride everyone!

onwards and downwards, in the right direction
Member 1 update. PROGRESS Oct 6 72.7 Libra (72.6 actual)
So i am down a notch on Libra trend
Weighed today as i knew i accidentally slipped up yesterday cause i was offered a wine and a dessert at a business meeting yesterday and dont know where my head was. Normally i dont fast on a long weekend Monday but ive been so good so far.. just fruit and coffee a spoon of hommous and 2 prunes (latter is essential for you know what) . A fish stew tonight which should not get me over my 500calories today if i skip the couscous/rice

For this christmas challenge, encouraging everyone to log Libra trend stats not just real stats as it eliminates the fluctuations. Libra or any other good trend calculator. (sorry the trend line on progress tracker is no good as numbers are skewed by old results.. im showing 69.8 and havent seen 69 anything ore 70 anything for ages.. so dont use that for this challenge)..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... hapa.libra is the website

dumb question from me.. if you dont have a smartphone can you use this app on a desktop?
Is it too late to join?
Member No.44 checking in as of Friday 03 Oct,2014 I weight 58.5 so 500g loss so far. Will weigh every Sat and report in. No alcohol has passed my lips and will stick to that till Dec.
Juliana.Rivers wrote: dumb question from me.. if you dont have a smartphone can you use this app on a desktop?
I can't.
To download apps on Google Play, you need an Android device that comes with the Google Play Store Google Play Store app.

When you're signing in to the Play Store app on your device, make sure that you're using the same account that you're using on your computer (play.google.com).

Note: The Google Play Store Play Store app does not work on an iPhone, iPad, or Kindle. See if your device is compatible with the Play Store app.
Weigh-in today and no change :-(
I know it's because of all the food and drink I had at a party on Saturday night, yesterday's fast turned out to be more for damage limitation rather than weightloss.
Hey ho, onwards and downwards from now on, I hope x
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 19 of 60