The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 3 of 60
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 60 Next
I'd like to join the challenge. I have been dilly dallying about for the last few months and although I haven't put on too much I haven't really been committed to doing 5:2 properly since April.
My goal is to lose 10lbs. I am away on holiday for ten days but we return by 30th September so the 1st October is a good day to begin! I will do 5:2 properly and cut down on my carb / sugar intake. I will also re look at the Hairy Dieters and make at least one new recipe per week.
My challenge is probably to maintain my weight within bounds post the upcoming surgeries after which I'll be abruptly sedentary. I may need to modify my fasting schedule to ADF rather than 4:3 if my weight starts to move upwards.
Hiya! Newbie juicy here.... I'd love to join the challenge too please! Not quite sure what my target is yet - will be a bit clearer once I get back from hols next week and see how well my strategy has been working!! I will also have an exercise goal but want to make sure I don't do my usual perfectionist thing of trying to fix everything at once. Thanks so much for setting this up xxx
Great to see more have joined up over the weekend since last listing

Member 22: @Fern[/b]

Member 23: @slimmer[/b]

Member 24 : @hilaryjane

Member 25: @danielle21711

Member 26 @SSure

Member27 @Juicydee

all the best to all of of you
Have you room for a naughty Bean? :oops: I really need to join. Not sure about my goal weight yet but I am planning on cutting out wine until Christmas day (starting from 1 October) and reducing the amount of puddings I consume!

Scary to think that Christmas is on our minds already isn't it.

Bean :confused:
Oopsie! I think I registered on the wrong thread earlier today. Thanks very much Juliana for running this challenge, please sign me up to deal with this last troublesome 2lbs to goal. Blimey Xmas day is on Thursday :shock: :shock: :shock: , not great for me, as unlike others who can change their days I get confused when I'm out of my Mon/Thurs routine :confused: Looks like it's Sat/Mon fast over the xmas and new year period, determined to keep on some kind of acceptable track during the festive period.

Big shout out to my lovely buddy @spanner :heart: who has been missing from the forum for some time - hope all is ok and we look forward to seeing you here when it fits. Still trying to shave those last few xxx pesky pounds ......... can you believe it! :shock: I'm in 'the great and the good patience club' :dazed: :dazed: :wink: :wink:
Just started again on 31st August. Count me in for 5kgs.
Using 5:2, 4:3, 16:8 depending how my week goes.
Current weight 73.2kgs.
Thank you. I am in desperate need of help. My goal is to get back to 5:2 and fast without fail twice a week until the end of the challenge. I cannot cope with getting on the scales so will not do so. Maybe in the new year I will have the courage to weigh again. I am also going to try to give up bread, I eat far too much of it. I have been comfort eating for the world and it has to stop. It may be that sometimes I fast but eat more than 500 cals and again I am going to be gentle with myself. I am slowly getting my head back in the right place. I promise to stick with this.
:like: good to see you@bobshouse xx how is yr Dad?
Where is@iztla these days ? ( sorry,should be on the who's missing thread)
I'm in.
Method 5:2 Mondays andWednesdays with the odd 4:3 on some Fridays
Goal - to be determined.
Minimise : coach potato time
Maximse : housework
Hi, count me in. My goal is to weigh less than 128 lbs., which will put me at just in the normal weight zone. I know it's not much but I have quit smoking and it's been a little rough around here. Minimizing weight gain, even trying to lose a little more while staying a non-smoker is the goal.
Ok, I haven't reached last Christmas' goal but what the hell! I feel as though I may have found the tools this time, but I am not aiming too high; as my logo at the bottom says, under 60kg would be nice, getting to a healthy BMI would be better, but I shall aim for 2kg and anything else is a bonus!
Hi, newbie here. I'll post on the intro board tomorrow but I'd like to join this challenge please.

I'd like to get to 85kg for Christmas (my nsv goal is to get into a pair of size 18 jeans)
I'm sticking to 5 2 and exercising 5 times a week to achieve this

My extra will be cutting down on booze, I plan to try and stop entirely in October and then only drink on 3 days a week from November. I suspect with 3 toddlers to deal with it may be much harder to drop my wine o clock habit than it will to stick to the fasting
I would like to join this challenge, please. Thank you for putting it together.
Goal: -1 lb per week
Method: 4:3 and low carb diet
Extra Bonus Challenge: 25 modified push ups every day

I really get lazy with the strength exercises so I am hoping this bonus challenge will motivate me to eventually lift free weights. I also think losing 1 lb per week is doable if I watch my feed days intake.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 3 of 60