The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 5 of 60
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 60 Next
Lovely to see you @Maggiee x
And thanks for the kind words @Juliana.Rivers JR x
Juliana I would like to make my challenge goal more realistic & achievable by changing it to 11 stone 8 lbs. I seem to be stuck again & sadly so far haven't met any of my previous challenges!
Thank you.
Many thanks @CandiceMariexx :smile: :smile:
Hiya @Maggiee its so lovely to see you back again :heart:
Why struggle alone when you have so many forum friends doing the same let's struggle/hugs together. lol :heart: :heart: :heart: Sue
@Juliana.Rivers, have I missed my number?
Many thanks @Sue.Q how very true. xx
Maggie.
Welcome back Maggie! :smile:
I'm in please. Have never done a weight loss challenge. Will set my goal at 3kgs doing 4:3 and 19:5 on Sat & Sun.
Also no alcohol at all till 31 Dec 2014
Hi @Juliana.Rivers - I will definitely join this Christmas challenge. I think I need the goal of a challenge to keep me on track and focused for the start of maintenance. Could you put my goal as maintaining between 70-72kgs, please? Thanks muchly for all the work you've already put into this challenge :smile: :like:
Hi, I would like to join up, I am just starting fasting again after a lay off, in 12 weeks I would like to lose 10lbs (no really true I would like to lose 2 stones :lol: not realistic though).
All I can say is thank you Moogie for the news letter, I am now inspired to restart the 5:2 and this looks like it will be the perfect starting point. So count me in!!

I will weigh and set my goals on the 1st :oops:
Hi @Juliana.Rivers & everyone else :)

Thank you for starting this support group.
I really would like to join in this challenge after deciding to join the 'fasters' again. I ate this way a year or more ago and really enjoyed it and also appreciate the science behind it.

Yo-yo dieting is the story of my life...... here I am again wanting to lose 45lbs as a short term goal, and a huge 65lbs to get to my ultimate goal.

For this challenge, I pledge to try to lose 2lbs a week, or 2 stones by the challenge end. (really I would like the whole 45lbs!! ;) )
I will be eating low-carb on feed days (have eaten this way for like 'forever' as it certainly makes me feel the healthiest and get the best weight loss results. I will have probably 1 'cheat' meal a week, just to stop myself missing out on some of the just 'yummy' foods I like to eat, always followed by a fast day.

I also have paid upfront to attend 3 gym work out classes a week so I am increasing my exercise too (bit worried about this and what the scales might have to say)

Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to start :)

JulieBulie10 #iwillbeasize10oneday !
Hi, I would love to be included in the 2014 Christmas Challenge group please, I will put up my goals nearer the time when I have really though about it. Good luck everyone. :)
Hello,
I would love to join this years challenge. Like Julie (above) I've done this way of eating before and really gotten on well with it. Had some menopausal problems and completely fell off the wagon. I'd like to start again and use my enthusiasm to power me through the next few weeks in the run up to Christmas. I have a lot of weight to lose so fingers crossed.

My goal is to lose 2stones by challenge end.

My extra is to try and eat a mostly Vegan diet optimising fruit, veg and salad, beans,nuts and seeds. to do a lot more cooking and try loads more vegan recipes to keep things interesting.
Yes please can I register?
Goal 10lb loss
Aim- reduce complex carbs
Thanks!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 5 of 60