The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 47 of 60
Previous 1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 60 Next
#12 Checking in.

Last Week: 79.4
This Week: 79.3
Down: 100gm

Getting there at snail pace - but getting there. :)
TripHOPmamma wrote: Just popping on to say I'm still here but having a major marriage crisis, so my weight is all over the place.
Saw a new low last week but I was struggling to eat at all, then over the weekend I went to stay with my sister and put lots on, chickened out of Monday's fast and Tuesdays weigh in but managed to get through Wednesday's fast despite nearly going for a Chinese.
Weighed in this morning to try and draw a line under it all. For now my exercises goals are out the window I'm managing the odd class but that's it.
I am officially under my original Christmas goal at 84.7 kg. I'm going to try and reach my second goal but am taking it one day at a time and being kind to myself if I need it. I won't let him derail me (to be fair he is being very supportive with my eating) it's just my emotions are all over the place

OH hope you are are OK @TripHOPmamma. Your friends here on the forum will always offer support and friendship.
#2 reporting in after at least a month of silence and unfocused eating and set-back on the challenge. My OH had unexpected heart surgery and although I was aware of my eating I could not be careful. Thankfully he is now at home and slowly on the mend.
So I'm now back with my 5:2 and really glad - I now have NINE pounds to lose to reach that elusive goal of 9 stone. (When I started the challenge I had EIGHT pounds to lose.) It could be much worse and with about 4 weeks of challenge left I should still be able to have some success. Thankfully clothes still fit!
I'm also browsing the forum again. :like:
#38 reporting in with a half pound gain. I am pretty sure I am reaching what should be my goal weight now, so maintaining is not a such bad thing, but I will continue to try until the end of the challenge and see where it leaves me. I would like to see the elusive 23 BMI, but it is not the end of the world if I don't. At the start of this I just wanted 25, oh how things change.

Well done to all the proper losers and thank you for the challenge incentive.
Hi, #48 here and without a check in AGAIN!

Man oh man... I've dropped off the radar both with my comitment to the forum AND i've been really messing about with my fasting days and food days the last couple of weeks....... I tell you, a gain on a weigh in day really does send me on a downward spiral.... :(

My first weeks back to IF were brilliant, I was losing 2lbs a week, I had a gain, I stuck to my fast plan and the gain came off then since then I've gained and lost each week... I know I've been eating more on my food days that I did in the first weeks which I am determined to get back to. Originally I was tracking about 16oo cals a day but recently Iv'e even stopped logging on MFP as I hit 2000.....

What trips me up is if I eat out I don't know what to guestimate the calories are if there isn't an 'exact' entry to choose. If I eat at a friends house... how do I know the calories??..... restaurant portions and ifnot is hit and miss.....

I am trying to do a back to back fast today and tomorrow to get me back in the groove and then I'm going to really REALLY TRY to log all calories on food days and fast days again.......

Well done to everyone who is still on track and still losing :)

JB x
Pleased to report that on my fastiversary I have lost the pesky pound that was between me and my 3stone so 4lb to my revised Xmas target (fingers crossed!)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Number 40 Checking in with a surprise loss. Now 12st 2.6
Goal 11.11
Will I do it?
No 29 checking in
This week I lost the pound I gained the week before. :wink: :wink: happy with that!
#102 checking in

Last Week: 122.6kg
This Week: 121.1kg
Loss: 1.5kgs (total 7.9kg loss)

Only 100 grams until I hit goal :) I think I'm gonna focus on how far past it I can get :) Being at the start of my weight loss journey has probably made it a bit easier I will concede, but I'm happy nonetheless!
Hi challenger 9 checking in. I began this challenge looking to lose 3kg , on the 4/11/14 I weighed in at 75kg and reset my goal on the 5/11/14 to lose another 2kg which would have taken me from my start wright of 79kg to 73kg. I weighed myself yesterday and am now 70kg. I'd love to say it was through fantastic 5:2 and that I had achieved my exercise goal too, alas I haven't been to the gym in 10 days due to a horrible chest infection . I am not physically unwell please let me reassure everyone, at least I don't know I am if I am! Life has been unbearably tough and food is low priority for the first time in my life, anxiety is out of control and I am heading to the gp on Monday for support ( and hopefully some lovely medication!) I will keep following everyone but feel I should stop being part of the challenge as my weight loss is not truly fast diet . Good luch everyone! X
Hi @DoodlePuppet I'm so sorry to hear you are having a tough time. You take care :heart: good to get advice and support from your Dr. I hope you feel better soon. x
Oops - posted a (lack of) progress report on here on 27th November.....but mistakenly called myself member #9.......when really I'm #7!

Apologies to @doodlepuppet for muscling in on her number!

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Hi all,
Checking in and still bumping around 60.8kg, still can't stay below 60kg but it is a bit tricky ever time i go in r&r when things go a bit pear shaped.
Congratulations to everyone who is moving in the right direction however!
I think I'm number 32 but I could be wrong!
#94 here and feeling a bit cross!
30th Nov 58.9kg (GAINED 1kg) Down 1.1kg in total.
Fasted Mon & thurs as usual, no probs. However, a couple of days I had almonds and cheese and crackers (only a bit) to finish my evening meal... Oh, and my OH bought Welsh cakes which at 180 each, (before I've warmed them up and put butter on) soon add up. Oh well, I was very controlled yesterday as I really don't want to be back where I started. This time last year I was maintaining at around 56kg, which was difficult, but I do think that 57kg should be doable. And no, it's not really the number that I'm fixated on, it's how I feel - particularly the roll of midriff and belly even when I'm skinny elsewhere. I know I should do targeted exercise, but have zero motivation. Ah well, think positive! Onward and downward! :fat:
PS I'm sorry to be a moaning Minnie, I have nothing to moan about really and do feel for fellow fasters who are struggling with all sorts of problems. Good luck everyone and hugs for those who need one. :clover:
#26 108.0lbs sound still within my maintenance range of 105-110lbs tho' nearer the top end than I prefer. Still :cool:
Previous 1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 47 of 60