The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 55 of 60
Previous 1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 60 Next
Juliana.Rivers wrote: ALL UP TO DATE ON POST 1... im getting quicker! with 2 tab windows open to do the updates quickly. just as i get quick.. it will all be over (till next year!)

well done to everyone who has made target already and all the best those who are putting in a magnaminous effort this week to make target or to get at a more comfortable level. For those ready to pack it in and get to the Christmas parties ho ho ho.,. and seeya in 2015!!! Not sure who will run the next challenge but Im sure there will be someone... any takers?

Juliana - you are a diamond for keeping us on track :heart: thank you so much and wishing you and your loved ones a very happy holiday time and new year. big hug x
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
MaryAnn wrote: 64.9 kg this morning. It's been about 6 months since I've seen this weight.

Thanks, Juliana, for running this challenge!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S @Maryannfor a) making target (the 8th member here to make target) and b) for having a weight you havent seen for 6 months
yipppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

loved running the challenge and love putting people through to goal.

Thanks Juliana!!
I hate to admit it now but I must have mistyped in my first post. 63 was supposed to be my goal, then 63.anything, so I'm not quite there yet. I'm still happy with my progress, though.
#102 checking for week 11!

Last week: 120.2
This week: 118.8
Loss: 1.4kgs (10.2kg total loss) 2.2kg loss past goal

One more week left, just trying to do the best I can :) Any loss at this point helps for the gain over Christmas lol
@Juliana.Rivers - yes - definitely consider my target as having been met - thanks for keeping us all in order!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did it, Juliana! Today's weigh in is goal for me and that makes me so happy! Thank you SO much for having this challenge. The last two challenges on this site (Spring into Fall and Christmas) have really given me focus and I am down 42 lbs. total. God bless you for the work you did to keep all this straight! Thanks again. :)
Madcatlady wrote: @Juliana.Rivers - yes - definitely consider my target as having been met - thanks for keeping us all in order!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

whoooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo Your are our 9th successful challengner!!! well done @Madcatlady
Tammae wrote: I did it, Juliana! Today's weigh in is goal for me and that makes me so happy! Thank you SO much for having this challenge. The last two challenges on this site (Spring into Fall and Christmas) have really given me focus and I am down 42 lbs. total. God bless you for the work you did to keep all this straight! Thanks again. :)

What a lovely post @Tammaeand CONGRATULATIONS on a fab effort.. Number 10 successful challenger.
#35 checking in for probably my last weigh in, after the marriage crisis and this week being in hospital for 4 nights with 2 of my babies I'm weighing in at a surprisingly low 83.5 I had in my head to maintain around my original goal before all the drama hit so I'm very pleased with this weight. Right now, getting my girls well and keeping my marriage is the priority if I manage to lose of maintain this year's loss whilst achieving that I'm putting down as a win

Well Done to all those who lost, maintained and especially those who reached their goals x
No 17 here at the end of week 11
Weight: on 15/12/14 123 lbs, 2 lbs down, 1lb over target
Wheat-free: Wheat-free, grain- free, sugar-free.
Not sure if I'll drop another pound this week to just sneak in on target. I have a cold and Paul McKenna to help me.
TripHOPmamma wrote: #35 checking in for probably my last weigh in, after the marriage crisis and this week being in hospital for 4 nights with 2 of my babies I'm weighing in at a surprisingly low 83.5 I had in my head to maintain around my original goal before all the drama hit so I'm very pleased with this weight. Right now, getting my girls well and keeping my marriage is the priority if I manage to lose of maintain this year's loss whilst achieving that I'm putting down as a win

Well Done to all those who lost, maintained and especially those who reached their goals x

special shout out to you @triphopmamma Glad you are pleased with the weight and sincere good wishes for this difficult time for you and especially just before Christmas. Take care
Juliana.Rivers wrote: A quick shout out to those that have submitted progress reports since Oct 1 but have stopped in say the last month. - let us know how you are going. with only 2 weeks to go, do you think you will achieve your goal? Perhaps you have opted out of the challenge, in which case hope all goes well in the new Year for you.
@Matillian

Hello!
Matillian here, I'm still on it but I remain at 64kgs. The scale won't move :(
Matillian wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: A quick shout out to those that have submitted progress reports since Oct 1 but have stopped in say the last month. - let us know how you are going. with only 2 weeks to go, do you think you will achieve your goal? Perhaps you have opted out of the challenge, in which case hope all goes well in the new Year for you.
@Matillian

Hello!
Matillian here, I'm still on it but I remain at 64kgs. The scale won't move :(

Those scales can be stubborn cant they! @Matillian thank you for updating us and have a great Christmas!
Congrats to the 10 that made it. It was secretly my aim to get a neat 10 through at least.

How are the other 135 or so left, in the group going? ... you must be all knee deep in Christmas preparations. lol

I shall do my weigh in just before i go out for a Christmas function with tonnes of yummy food. 3rd for the year. Not expecting a great result for myself, and as host of the challenge I feel somewhat embarrased but my body is keeping on a few kilos more than I would expect given the little I eat. Ideas?
Good Morning!!! #48 checking in for the last time :)
One for sleep for me and I'll be on a plane back to the UK to stay with my folks for Christmas for 2 weeeeeeeks!! YIPPPEEEEeeeee!!!

Nothing will make me sad right now........... not even the fact that I STAYED THE SAME in this last week of the challenge :) So, 10.6lbs lost in the 12 week challenge. I am thrilled.... had a wonderful last week at school/work with a couple of lovely meals out and I also missed a fast as I just WANTED TO!! :D

So,.... going forward over the next 2 weeks. I pretty much have my days planned with precision and in these weeks I have 4 fasts planned. I am also planning to still use MFP and track all my calories on food days - apart from the 25th/26th - when it will be a free-for-all!! :D

MY CHALLENGE to myself is to come home LIGHTER (OR THE SAME) as the last time I got on the scales!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Love JulieBulie x
#106 down another 100g to 64.8kg. With two parties in two days, I'm not expecting Monday to bring good news, but I'll keep plugging away at it...
Previous 1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 55 of 60