The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 56 of 60
Previous 1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 Next
I've hit my goal :grin: :victory: :grin:
Can you tell I'm pleased about it.
This morning's weigh in 181.75lb. That's 2 lb loss since last week and 10 3/4 lbs lost in this challenge overall.
Thanks to @Juliana.Rivers for running a fantastic challenge and keeping us all honest :grin:
Thank you to the rest of the forum for continued support.
Brand-ie wrote: I've hit my goal :grin: :victory: :grin:
Can you tell I'm pleased about it.
This morning's weigh in 181.75lb. That's 2 lb loss since last week and 10 3/4 lbs lost in this challenge overall.
Thanks to @Juliana.Rivers for running a fantastic challenge and keeping us all honest :grin:
Thank you to the rest of the forum for continued support.

whoah i think i sure can tell how pleased you are@brand-ie. The 11th member to make it through

WELL DONE BRAND-IE

10 3/4 pounds is a great weight loss in 12 weeks.. really really good.. have a fab Christmas!
Madcatlady wrote: I'm already looking forward to the next challenge!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey yeah @madcatlady... Who is running it.
Valentines?
I would volunteer to run the next one but am not confident of my technical capabilities!
No 29 and I'm hiding!!!!! I have decided to weigh in either on Xmas eve morning or on my fastiversary 30 December. I know that is cheating but it kind of falls within my plan.
Lizbean wrote: No 29 and I'm hiding!!!!! I have decided to weigh in either on Xmas eve morning or on my fastiversary 30 December. I know that is cheating but it kind of falls within my plan.

Its ok.. we can bend the rules for you @Lizbean and anyone else. we are flexible. i might do the same (cause i need to).. i know last year i moved it to even end of Jan but wont this year as hopefully a new year challenge will start soon
Madcatlady wrote: I would volunteer to run the next one but am not confident of my technical capabilities!

go for it @Madcatlady.. honestly no technical abilities required. only to give enthusiasm and support to fellow challengers and to update and edit the first post if you wish to include a summary. no need to go to my extent of copying all progress notes.. i just found it an interesting thing to try.
You would be great to do it
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Madcatlady wrote: I would volunteer to run the next one but am not confident of my technical capabilities!

go for it @Madcatlady.. honestly no technical abilities required. only to give enthusiasm and support to fellow challengers and to update and edit the first post if you wish to include a summary. no need to go to my extent of copying all progress notes.. i just found it an interesting thing to try.
You would be great to do it

Indeed its good to start a pre-registrations thing even whilst another challenge is winding down as often there are people who didnt join cause they werent around and would love to get in something like this.
Well, I did hit my target but since then have bounced between 1 and 2 kg above, which is very annoying, so I concentrating more on gym and toning than trying to shed the kgs at this stage. I should be able to get into the gym every day up to the 6th when I leave for home.
No 17 reporting a day early because I have to get up early tomorrow to get to the Liverpool meet and won't be able to weigh myself at my usual time:

Weight: on 21/12/14. 120 lbs, 3 lbs down, on target and at my goal weight for the first time since 15 September!
Wheat-free, grain-free and sugar-free.

Thank you @Juliana.rivers for all your work, and congratulations to everyone who made their goal or just gritted their teeth and carried on anyway. I have learned a lot doing this, which I will detail on the maintenance thread, but one thing is that formal challenges do not work for me, they make me try too hard in ways that are counter-productive. The last 2 weeks I basically gave up on everything except bog standard Fast-5. Paul McKenna may have helped too!
Well done to everyone who has reached target, come close or lost any weight at all,
I've lost 6lb as of my weekly weigh in yesterday. I've seen lower but an not sure how I will do between now and Christmas. Goal was 12lb, it's been hard, but only because I've had things recently eg parties, meals out and weekend away.
Congratulations to everyone for giving this challenge a go! :like:
Special cheers for the goalers :victory:
My weigh-in for yesterday is 57.4 kg - the lowest I've seen since starting the challenge, (although I did hit 57.5kg on 21st Nov). I know I won't hit my target, but I'm pleased anyway. Without the challenge I'd definitely by heavier than in October, not lighter, so thank you @Juliana.Rivers for this and to @CandiceMarie for sending me a shout on the 'Who's Missing?' thread in the autumn. :smile:
That makes me really happy @Golarne! :like: :lol: :heart: :victory: xx
CandiceMarie wrote: That makes me really happy @Golarne! :like: :lol: :heart: :victory: xx

Yay, you really helped me! Soppy grin... :heart:
Hmm, having had steak and garlic bread with red wine (and salad), followed by cheese and crackers, then chocolate, I'm really happy too... that I have a bit of wiggle room! Ps it's my birthday, so I'm allowed to be naughty! :grin:
Previous 1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 Next
895 posts Page 56 of 60