The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 14 of 21
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21 Next
Number 4 reporting on Chunk 4, a baddie :frown: .

Average deviation from goal = +2.67 lbs :unlike:
No of days at < 10000 steps = 0 :like:
Only dairy products consumed at home = butter, cream cheese, brie. :unlike: I had creme freche but it was organic so that was OK - NOT!

Why was it so bad? Because yesterday I was 125 lbs, just 1lb short of 9 stone, which I haven't been for nearly 18 months. This morning I had stepped back from the brink, phew! Another lightbulb moment - be around the house when not hungry, and go out for a walk as the eating window approaches or during the window to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. Recreational eating is tempting now (eating when honestly I am full enough, but I want, not crave, the taste of something else. The something else is not, as the LCHF people say, off plan, but still I ought not to ignore my full signal and go ahead anyway) I blame the hated damp, dismal November.

Day 1 of the last 45.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Callanthe wrote: Member 27 reporting:
I'm at the same as last week, 91,1 kg, after the whoosh I'm happy with it.

Well done @Callantheto the 1.5kg loss. How did you go this week. ?

I will know tomorrow morning, but I saw a pleasant number on Wendesday (but I'm supposed to weight myself only once a week, so don't tell anyone :shutmouth: :D )
Sorry for my absence. I am restarting IF 4:3 today after a two week vacation and 10 lb. weight gain. Most likely the majority is just water weight, and will be released ASAP once I resume fasting. I know from experience over the past 3 yrs. of fasting that this happens with me, and have learned to not worry but instead to trust in the process. I won't weigh in officially for the challenge until next Saturdy, so please don't subtract from the total loses. You all are doing great!

9/9 EDITED to update that I am already down 7 lbs. from my vacation weight gain after only 2 Fast days on Friday & Sunday! Gotta love IFing!
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Nicky_94 wrote: Hi everyone, and thanks for the shout out @Juliana.Rivers!
I have just got back from a long weekend in a theme park so I am not going to weigh today as I'll only be disappointed, but before we left on Friday the scales were showing a loss of 1.1 kilos, hopefully I haven't done too much damage, I intend to be at least back there or hopefully lower by next Saturday!

1.1kg is great!
How did you go this week @Nicky_94?

Another 600 grams gone since then, so that's -1.7 kilos total since the beginning. Dare I say it, it looks like I'm actually on track to finish the challenge at goal for once?!
Number #27 reporting in.
I couldn't login yesterday and today, but finally I'm here and I'm pleased to report yesterday's weight 90,5 kg, that's 2,1 kg since the start of the challenge.
Hello, I would like to join the challenge.

I've been away from the website for the last 6 months and have managed to gain 9 lbs! in that time, so stricter accountability is a must.

If I join today : November 9th., until December 20th , that's about 6 weeks : my starting weight on the scale 150.2 lbs.

so I will try to lose 6 lbs.

Goal of 144.2
nznicole wrote: Hello, I would like to join the challenge.

I've been away from the website for the last 6 months and have managed to gain 9 lbs! in that time, so stricter accountability is a must.

If I join today : November 9th., until December 20th , that's about 6 weeks : my starting weight on the scale 150.2 lbs.

so I will try to lose 6 lbs.

Goal of 144.2

No problem @nznicole. Do please join up.. 6 lbs is your goal and I will make you Member number 35 for the challenge.. Will update the first post shortly. All the best!
#33 reporting in: 1.5lbs down on last week with a total loss of 2.7lbs since starting.... Very pleased
Don't Worry Be Happy IFing!
Since returning on 9/6, I'm already down 7 lbs. from my vacation weight gain after only 2 Fast days on Friday & Sunday!
I'll weigh in officially this Sat. for the challenge. Hope to be back in the 140s by then.
Have a great week!
raggy wrote: #33 reporting in: 1.5lbs down on last week with a total loss of 2.7lbs since starting.... Very pleased

You should be please @raggy!
slimnana wrote: Don't Worry Be Happy IFing!
Since returning on 9/6, I'm already down 7 lbs. from my vacation weight gain after only 2 Fast days on Friday & Sunday!
I'll weigh in officially this Sat. for the challenge. Hope to be back in the 140s by then.
Have a great week!

Thank you ofr your encouraging words @slimnana
Hi @Juliana.Rivers ... I'm here, been a bit busy lately so popping into say hello to all. 45 days or so to celebrating my year goal of maintaining my 24lb loss! So excited - 30th December is my milestone. Looking forward to toting up the weight maintainers that include those taking a breather have saved on this challenge ......... I hope to contribute 24 lbs to your mathematical calculation. Many thanks for cheering us on, very much appreciated, how are you doing? x :heart:
Lizbean wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers ... I'm here, been a bit busy lately so popping into say hello to all. 45 days or so to celebrating my year goal of maintaining my 24lb loss! So excited - 30th December is my milestone. Looking forward to toting up the weight maintainers that include those taking a breather have saved on this challenge ......... I hope to contribute 24 lbs to your mathematical calculation. Many thanks for cheering us on, very much appreciated, how are you doing? x :heart:

Thanks @Lizbean

ahh myself.. despite hosting this challenge, my body has not been kind to me despite careful eating on non fast days. Have i reached some kind of set point in my body saying thats what i should be weighing.
Very definite reduction in calorie consumption and the scales wont budge.
Sorry for not checking in at the weekend - I am a bit stuck at the moment - must try harder!
Hi Julianna & all lovely Supa Xmas people, No 17 checking in, mostly to say hello & I am still in. Ended a few active and rather calorific weeks with a nice relaxing holiday - in Sharm el-Sheik in Egypt! Hol extended just one day while we were 'evacuated' and then 'repatriated' last Friday - luggage arrived safe & sound yesterday. A touch more interesting a break than we'd bargained for though!

More by luck than judgement, (& helped by an Egyptian tummy bug), I'm maintaining - 11st 2.25 this morning. Just one more weekend away coming up and then 5 weeks sensible 5/2 before Xmas.
Previous 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21 Next
304 posts Page 14 of 21